boyfriends?

Natsu POV

I'm so bored! Nothing to do right now as I slump myself over the bar.

Mira's serving Macao and Wakaba on the other side of the guild, leaving me stressed out.

Lucy's gone on a job with Lisanna, Levy and Erza. How could she leave me while I'm sulking?

Even Happy can't help, he's to busy munching on a fish.

"I'm going for a walk." I slowly got off the stool and headed towards the door.

With my hands stuffed inside my pockets, I journey to the land of no where.

I'll just let my feet do the thinking for now, and I ended up in front of Lucy's apartment for some reason.

I know! I'll just take a nap on her soft and comfortable bed.

I jumped though the window and bumped into her desk knocking things over.

One book fell onto the bed and was left opened, exposing the first page.

I put all her other stuff back onto the table neatly, and curiously wondered towards the mystery book.

Closing the book so I could see it clearly. The brown hard book with a black title said...

Suitable boyfriends

What the?! This is not right, since I'm growling at the title.

Lucy can't have this type of book, she doesn't need to have a boyfriend. But what is it tells me who she likes?

I grip the book tighter and opened it up curious to find out as much information as I can.

5th best boyfriend... Gajeel Red fox.

WTF?! Gajeel! In my list, he would be the worst boyfriend to have.

I feel sorry for Levy sometimes, to be stuck with that freak all the time. (A/N: this is Natsu's thinking not mine!)

He has nice read eyes and help outs a lot. He is very thoughtful, even if he doesn't show it.

I forgive him about the Phantom lord thing long ago, and to find out what's he really like.

What does Lucy see in this guy?! Very thoughtful?

Well you can't blame me for not knowing, since I always pick fights with him. I turn the page before reading anymore.

4th best boyfriend... Laxus.

... No reaction...

Laxus is very kind after he fought Natsu and Gajeel. He's strong and dependable.

It was funny when he kicked Natsu's butt after the challenge they had. And to think the Gajeel ran away lol.

If he was my boyfriend, he would be able to protect me.

I could protect you Luce! Not some lighting jack ass like Laxus!

What am I worried about, he's her 4th best. What I'm worried about is her 1st...

I gulped and turn to the next page slowly, handling the delicate thing.

3rd best boyfriend... Loke

If I was drinking something, I would of spat it out straight away. Luckily I didn't and continued to stare in disbelief.

Even of he's such a flirt, he's loyal and protective.

I feel at relax when he's around, and his smile always cheers me up at the moment I see it.

Pfft! As if he's like that! No way in hell would he be a good boyfriend considering her always flirts with everyone.

2nd best boyfriend... Gray.

AS IF I WOULD LET THAT HAPPEN!!!

He's responsible and trustworthy. I had a crush on him a while ago, and I think that he'd make a great boyfriend!

I want to rip his photo apart, but instead I growl at the bastard. Womaniser ice head!

1st best boyfriend...

This is the moment of truth...

... Natsu

Am I seeing things? YEH!!! IN YOUR FACE GRAY, LOKE, LAXUS AND GAJEEL!

"Natsu?" oh shit! RUN!!!