Help from Edolas

Enjoy~

Who could of known that Natsu and Lucy could hate each other so much, they've been avoiding each other for serval days now and when they crossed paths, they would constantly yell and insult each other.

On one unfortunate day, they bumped into each other at the guild.

"Watch where you're going dumbass!" Lucy hissed.

"Make me!" Natsu back talked.

"I swear to god, you're dumper than a potato Natsu!" Lucy insulted.

"Hey! Don't compare me with a vegetable. And besides potatoes are yummy!"

"Would you two stop arguing?" Gray yelled from the back.

"SHUT UP ICE BRAIN!" Lucy and Natsu screamed in unison.

Out of no where a blinding light glowed above Fairy Tail, it was... Anima. With out realising it Natsu and Lucy was sucked back to Edolas. The light disappeared with them as well.

"Strange, where did Natsu and Lucy go?" The guild just assumed that they went home and went back to what they were doing before.

~In Edolas~

Two strangers appeared out of nowhere at the Fairy Tail guild.

"Ow... Where am I?" Lucy rubbed her head in pain and looked at her surrounding. She saw her guild mates dressed strangely, as she looked around the room she also saw... ANOTHER ME?!

"Lucy... Would you get your fat ass of me please?" Lucy didn't realise that she was sitting on Natsu and got up immediately. It took a long time for her to produce the words Natsu had said to her.

"Where are we?" Natsu stood up after a bit but...

SLAP!

Natsu was back down to the ground holding his right cheek. He looked up and realised that Lucy slapped him and was streaming tears down her delicate face. He watched as she turned and walked out of the guild, but this was not the guild, it was a green tree. He was in Edolas Fairy Tail.

"That was totally not cool Natsu." He looked at the source of voice and right before him was Edomira.

"How could you say that to her?" Next was Edogray.

"A bit harsh, don't you think?!" Edolucy stood with arms crossed over her chest.

What the hell are they talking about?

~With Lucy~

"F-Fuck you Natsu..." Her tears wouldn't stop falling. She didn't mind being call 'idiotic' or 'stupid', but fat was too far. Natsu knew she didn't like being made fun of her appearance, especially from a person she loved. Why were they fighting in the first place? Oh right, it was because Natsu was being rash and was always getting pissed off at how she didn't have time for him. She would always say that he didn't have time for her since he was always fighting with Gray. But as dense as Natsu is, he didn't listen to what she had to say in the matter and started insulting her. And that's where we are at the moment.

"Fuck you..."

~Back to Natsu~

"Looks like we have a problem here." Stated Edolucy.

"But never should you call a women fat, got that bastard?" Edolucy gave Natsu a dangerous glare.

"A-Aye!"

"You're just lucky that it wasn't me you were calling fat, otherwise..." She began cracking her knuckles.

"Did you even listen to her opinion on why she didn't spend time with you?" Asked Edomira.

Natsu shook his head in response.

"I think you should ask her, and apologies as well!" Suggested Edonatsu.

Deciding to take the advice, Natsu went out in search for his partner. He soon found her sitting out side the guild murmuring something to herself. Natsu went and sat next to her.

"Hey, I'm sorry for calling you fat."

No response.

"And I want to list-"

"Fuck you Natsu." Lucy didn't let him finish.

"No Lucy, fuck you! You always like this, it annoying as shit!" With out knowing Edolucy and Edonatsu were listening in on everything. They had heard enough and went back inside.

"I don't like where this is going..." Stated Edogray.

"Me too..." Said Edonatsu.

"Wait... Who's easier to crack, Natsu or Lucy?" Asked Edolaslucy.

"I think Natsu is easier to crack." Said Edolevy.

"Then I've got a plan, but every one must do as I say!"

Later when both Natsu and Lucy where back in the guild, Lucy was with Edomira and Edolevy and Natsu was with Edolucy. Then suddenly Edojellal came into Fairy Tail. Everybody looked shocked (A/N: well it was really pretend, but don't tell Natsu that! Shhh ;)) as he made his way over to Lucy.

"Hey Lucy long time no see!" Edojellal greeted with a smile.

"Hey Mysto-Jellal!" Edojellal took a seat next to Lucy.

"I knew that you got suck through Anima, and I was just wondering are you ok?" He asked.

Lucy nodded in response.

"You bet I am!" They both began giggling. Edolucy was looking in Natsu's direction for any reaction, and yep he was totally pissed.

"So how bout I show you the new and improved Edolas?" Edojellal asked.

"I'd love that!" Lucy replied smiling. Natsu had officially cracked and punched Edojellal in the face.

"What the hell Natsu?!" Lucy scream. As for Natsu, he just focused his attention on Edojellal.

"What are you doing flirting with my woman?!" Natsu hissed. Edojellal slowly stood up in fighting stance.

"What's it to you? Why don't you just go fight Gray and then complain that Lucy never has time for you?!"

Then it all clicked together, every time he and Lucy spend any time together he would constantly leave and go fight with Gray.

"Luce..." He looked behind him and saw Lucy crying her eyes out.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

BAM!

Natsu got punched back by Edojellal.

"It's a bit to late for an apology isn't it? I was going to take Lucy on a date, but I guess I'd have to knock you out first!"

"No way in the flippin world would I let you! She's mine, and mine alone!" Natsu yelled and punched Edojellal.

"What right do you have to say that after what you did to her!" Edolucy said.

"Because I love her DAMNIT!" Natsu and Edojellal was fighting to the death.

"Natsu yamateou (stop)!" Lucy yelled.

"Not until you forgive me, not until you be mine!" Natsu wiped off his blood from mouth. Natsu stood up again and continued fighting. Lucy couldn't take it any more, she felt sorry for Edojellal because he had nothing to do with this.

"S-Stop... I-I'll be y-yours... Just s-stop." Lucy gave in as another light appeared and Anima took Natsu and Lucy back to Earthland. Edolucy walked up to Edojellal and helped him bandage his injuries.

"You were meant to stop after he said sorry you know?" Edolucy stated.

"I couldn't help it, I owed him for the last time he punched me."

Sorry that was so sucky! I don't know why I rushed that, I'm sorry. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote and comment!

-animeloves1