Curses have cures

This chapter is dedicated to @Awkardsituations101 for giving me this fantastic idea.

If any followers have ideas that they think are great for a one shot, please feel free to tell me and I'll make them come true.

Enjoy

-animeloves1

Lucy's POV

I got back to the guild after my mission with the Natsu. The place was crazy like usual, empty bottles of beers everywhere. Seriously my guild mates need a life. I walked over to the bar and saw Mira come out of the kitchen.

"Hey how was the mission?" She said wiping and putting away a beer mug.

"Great, only five buildings were destroyed and the rest of the town is standing." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"That's great!" Mira tried to sound happy.

"By the way, where's Natsu?" She asked. I let out a sign.

"The Mage we had to take down uses curse magic, so Natsu who never gets sick, was cursed with a cold. I dumped him at his house before coming here as a matter of fact." I said proudly.

"Oh that's great!" Mira beamed. I seriously don't understand her sometimes.

2 hours later

"Bye! I'm going now!" I said my goodbyes and headed home. I summoned Plue and we walked together. I let out a long sigh.

"How about we make him something to eat," I gave Plue a smile.

"Pun~ Pun~" I laughed at his reply. We walked and finely reached to apartment, I took out the keys and unlocked the doors. Heading straight to the fridge to have a look at the ingredients, I saw pumpkin, spinach, potato, meat and leek. I intensely stared trying to come up with a recipe in my head.

"Hm... Pumpkin and leek soup with cinnamon for spice and potato and spinach mash!" Happy with the idea I began taking out the ingredients. After smoothing out the soup I made the mash and it was ready to eat. I walked out of the kitchen to my bedroom to put on something nice to take the food over to Natsu's house. As I walked into the room a mysterious lump was under my comforter on the bed and the window was open. I gradually walked towards the bed and stepped on something, soon realising it was Natsu's scarf. Strange... What's it doing her? I picked it up and fold it, then putting it on the side table. Remembering that there was an intruder, I pull the comforter of the bed and saw Natsu curled up into a ball.

"Oi, oi Natsu!" No response... I sighed, good grief. I kneeled on the bed and began pushing him gently, no reaction...

"Come on Natsu, wake up." Nothing seemed to be working, then a thought hit me.

"I made some food, it in the kitc-" before I could finish, Natsu was already out of the room. When I followed him to the kitchen, he was sitting and staring at the containers with the food. He wasn't even touching, just staring. I grabbed the containers and put them in bowls. I served them back in front of Natsu, then sat on the other side of the table. After a pregnant silence, he still hasn't touched the food.

"What's... Wrong?" I asked. He didn't move. A few moment later he looked up at me intensely with a serous expression.

"Lucy..." He breathed out, still looking at me intensely.

"Yes...?" I asked cautiously.

"Feed. Me." He said in a deep voice. I was speechless, our eyes never leaving each other's gaze. I stood without realising, the chair made a screech when it was pushed out. I gradually began walking over to Natsu, not leaving his eye sight.

Crouching down I let out the third sigh to day, "If you insist." I then grabbed the spoon that was in the soup, and began blowing. Once it cooled down, I positioned the spoon in front of Natsu's mouth. He took it in his mouth and I pulled it out.

He gave me a small smile, "Tastes good, you have some too." He took the spoon from me and filled it with more soup before positioning it in front of me. I took his offer and swallowed. Surprisingly, it did taste good. I looked back up to Natsu and saw him still staring at me with his onyx eyes.

Natsu lips curved into a smirk, "I see that there's some still on your face Luce." I looked confused at his words, and didn't realised that his face was a centimetre away.

"I'll clean it up." But as soon as I did, he had licked me right next to my mouth. After he pulled away I was blushing furiously.

"I'll go clean the dishes!" After I walked out of the kitchen from cleaning up, Natsu was sound asleep on the bed. I walked over and pulled the comforter over him, and as I was about to walk away, a warm hand held my wrist.

"Sleep with me..." Was all Natsu said before pulling me under the comforter with him. As I was about to move from his grasp, Natsu's next words shocked me.

"Let's stay like this forever," I was stunned by his words.

A small smile made its way onto my face and I replied, "Okay..."

So...? How was it? Comment an vote please!

Until next time.

-animeloves1

Dared! Nalu Oneshot collection (with others)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara