Cake solves everything... (Extra Jerza)

Erza POV

Jellal and I have been dating for 3 years.

Funny how we started dating in the first place because it was after he was out of prison.

But he had changed over that time, so carefree and gentle.

We enjoy each other's presence, thinking about it makes my blood rush to my face.

I really need to stop day dreaming and snap back to reality!

I stood up, attempted to go to the guild, but hesitated and headed to the South Gate Park instead.

Once I arrived I saw something that was shocking.

Jellal was hugging another women...

My stomach turned and I ran back to Fairy Hills.

Two hours later

"Erza?" Jellal? Wait I locked that door didn't I? Oh hehehe he has the spare key.

Is he here to break up with me? "Y-Yeah?" I answered and walked over to him.

"I thought you weren't home." I shook my head, "I can't be bothered going to the guild."

"Um, I was w-wondering.." Why is he nervous? I'm not letting him break up with me!

"Who was that women you hugged at the park?!" I demanded. If I catch him first, I wouldn't get blamed for the break up.

"Um, well..." Why the heck was he blushing? "Do you have feelings for her?" He looked at me shocked.

"No, it wasn't like that! I only hugged her to thank her! I love you Erza!" *poker face* (-_-)

"Then marry me." I can't believe I'm proposing, isn't it his job? He just looked and smiled at me.

"I'd love too. But tell me, would you prefer me or strawberry cake?" Did he say cake? Cake... My eyes gleamed with hearts.

"Is it really strawberry...?" I was practically jumping on the spot. "Yes."

Jellal brought out a box and I instantly grabbed it and went to the kitchen.

"You asked me to marry you even when I planned to ask you. But I still can't win you over cake?"

Please vote! Comment! And what ever you people do...

-animeloves1