♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #24 ♡

|| A heads up since you guys probably don't remember. But Hunter's reply entry is a reply to when Hazel was so depressed and hurt that she didn't want to live anymore. She contemplates suicide. Which, by the way, if you ever feel that way, talk to someone. Preferably a professional x ||

Reply Entry #24

Dear Hazel,

I don't even know how to really reply to your entry. Dude, I'm actually beginning to feel nauseous from all the worry I'm feeling. 

All I can say - and freaking wish - is that you haven't been dead this whole time I've been reading and replying to your diary. Do you know how much that would break me? I've been trying to find you, asking around and you seem to be nonexistent.

But if you had killed yourself then surely I would have heard. Right? This isn't a very big town. 

I don't want to even go there though. I really hope you're fine - great even. I can't lose you. Not now.

I know that all I do is repeat myself in these entries but I feel like that's necessary. You are the most amazing, incredible and modest person I know (shush, I know I haven't met you but you know what I mean.) And I'm honestly not just saying that to make you feel good. 

You're pure, Hazel, a pure soul that doesn't deserve to be jaded. Just keep moving forward and I PROMISE life will get better. Give yourself time to heal.

But on another note, you're really great at poetry. Even if it kind of makes me want to cry from how sad it is. And that's coming from a strong, muscular, manly man.

I hope you're okay. Alive.

Bye,

Prince Charming x

P.S. Yes, I think you should break up with Trent too. If that wasn't obvious.

P.P.S. Why are you apologising? Nothing is your fault, Hazy.

Closing the white, hard covered notebook, I shut off Prince Charming's emotionally impacting words. How do I even begin to think of what he wrote? It's so damn intense.

Yes, I'm obviously alive but there's no way I can let him know if I don't even know him. What if he thinks I'm dead? I hope not. I don't want to unintentionally torture the poor guy - at least, I think it's a guy, it could be a catfish?

Though I somehow doubt that he's a forty-year-old lesbian lady. 

Because how would he have gotten into - known about - the abandoned janitor's closet in the first place if he wasn't a student here at Chaymore High School? Unless it's a teacher? 

Ew. I really hope that's not the case. I don't care how kind and caring this dude has been. If he's an old pervert, then goodbye.

The fact that Prince Charming does genuinely care so much about me doesn't fully register with my mind. I just can't understand why a complete stranger would care, you know? I didn't think it was possible. At least, not in today's society.

Dear Hazel (Diary Series #2) | ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें