♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #28 ♡

|| Just a reminder that this is back in Hazel's POV || Also, Veronica at the top! XD You'll understand why soon enough ||

Reply Entry #28

Dear Hazel the Pretzel (too much?)

Seriously? You didn't get pranked on April Fools? Whoa, strange. I always get pranked and it's never pretty *cue shiver*

My stomach, Freddie, has never quite recovered from last year.

Okay, hold on, you told the douche about Hunter/Romeo? (well, "sort of" as you put it) That's brave considering he's an asshole who doesn't like anything or anyone.

Answering your question of whether to tell him it's Hunter: Do what you feel is right. I know my advice at this point - okay, at every point - is mute but I hope you chose //what you thought was best. I'm sure the Hunter guy won't mind if some asshole hunts him down, wanting blood, probably looking to drown him with steroids until he OD's... Then he'd most likely strangle and beat him for extra measure and torture his rotting corpse... Then eat him for lunch because let's face it, there's no way he hasn't murdered someone... And then he'll...

Anyway, my point is that Hunter won't mind, he'll probably just be confused.

I'm sorry to hear that Tess and Cinderella had a bug argument-o, but I'm sure they'll sort things out!

ALSO, what the actual hell! Your dad slapped you? Dude, this is getting terrifying - more than it already was. I want you out of there and safe but like I mentioned earlier in my reply; my advice is mute now since I'm writing this after these events are unfolding.

I just hope that when I reach the end of your diary that you're fine. I can't handle anything worse.

Not when it involves you.

Bye,

Prince Charming-est ;) xo

Closing the white notebook, I hold it to my chest, deep in thought. But before I can think too deeply, a girl in a baggy hoodie bumps into me. When I look up, I notice she's looking down as she mumbles a "sorry."

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask the girl, gently placing my hand on her small shoulder before she can leave. I can't see her face but she's slouching and won't look up.

"I'm fine." The girl snaps, glaring straight at me. I pull my hand back as fast as humanly possible when I register who it is.

My green eyes widen in shock, before the amusement of it hits me.

"Veronica?" I gasp, my hand flying to my mouth, muffling my laughter as Veronica's eyes throw daggers at me. 

Wow, this is incredible.

There the devil stands, wearing no makeup whatsoever with her face and neck stained red. And by the looks of all the long, baggy clothing she's wearing, I assume the rest of her body is red. Weird, I think as I observe her unusual state, wonder how that happened. 

"Stop staring, you freak!" Veronica whisper-yells before swiftly walking away, but not before I see a peek of patchy, blonde hair that slips from her hoodie.

I stare after her in amusement and wonder, "Well, that was strange," I mumble to myself, turning to my locker, I put away Hunter's notebook.

"What was?" 

Jumping back, I notice Hunter, Liam, Ivy, and Trent all beside me, "Holy crap, guys! You gave me a fright!" I exclaim before moving closer to them, "Have you seen Veronica today? I don't know what happened but her skin is red, she's not wearing any makeup, and her hair is blonde!"

"Serious? Rad! I need to see that!" Liam grins like the Cheshire cat, and so does Ivy as they high five. Trent chuckles slightly and Hunter is full on smirking.

"What did you do?" I giggle, giving Hunter a pointed look. He must have done something.

"Me?" He feigns innocence, placing a hand on his heart. I wait until he can't keep in his laughter anymore and cracks under my disbelieving stare. Hunter begins laughing while explaining, "I may have performed a few, minor pranks on my own to get back at my sister for what she did to you. And my good buddy, Liam here too."

My heart clenches at his sweet gesture but instead of kissing him, I stay still as Liam asks, "What'd you do?"

Hunter frowns at me slightly - probably due to my lack of response - before smirking at Liam, "I just added a little red food colouring to her body lotion, put bleach in her conditioner and hid all her makeup."

"Bro, how did she react?" Liam asks, eyes wide like a child in a candy store.

"I don't know, I made her coffee and gapped it out of there before she could wake up." Hunter shrugs, whereas Ivy stepped forward in her floral, summer dress.

"Why'd you make her a coffee?" I've been wondering the same thing.

"I may have put laxatives in it."

"Oh my God!" I laugh, sort of feeling bad for Veronica, that is before remembering that she deserves everything she gets for ruining so many people's lives. 

"That's golden. Good one, Hunter." Trent finally comments, albeit hesitantly. I'm assuming he doesn't really know where he stands with the others yet. After all, it's hard to forget how much of a douche he was.

"Thanks, Man." Hunter gives him a small grin, causing me to feel a surge of respect for Hunter for trying. He doesn't know it, but it means a lot to me.

"So, when should we set up? Lunch is almost half through." Liam asks, scratching his head in thought.

"Liam, you and Trent go deal with all the technical stuff. Ivy, you go make up something to get Veronica to her locker. Hunter, Liam has your mini microphone, just attach it to the inside of your shirt and go wait for Veronica. While I'll go sit in the cafeteria and wait."

"Alright, let's do this," Ivy announces, clapping her hands together, "And, action."

* * *

Ello! See, I told you I'd update! :)

I just want to say thank you for all the support and helping this book reach 18k reads! :o that's crazy! I really appreciate it! <3

The next chapter will be a bit longer because it's when everything goes dowwwn.

Not long to go until the end! Then I'll be writing 'A Paper Memory' which I'm very excited to start. I'm anticipating when you all find out about Liam's background and stuff x My babyyy :')

QOTC #1: How are you? :)

MA #1: Tired. Extremely exhausted actually, and don't forget stressed D:

QOTC #2: What do you think will happen next? And are you excited or sad for Hunzel's story to end?

MA #2: ;)

- Chloe x