September Cover Makeover Reveal

Welcome to September's Cover Makeover!

Last month we asked you to nominate your stories with main characters who you felt made excellent female role models.

Our very lucky winner was BG_Davis and his story Alpha Incorporated. Here's what B.G. had to say:

Lust, deception, revenge, love--all in a day's work for Isabella Measures, the new intern to the powerful CEO of Silicon Valley's Alpha Incorporated. But when the hot billionaire's idea of a first date crosses a line or two, Isabella finds herself caught in a tangled web of love and intrigue where she must discover the dark truth behind Alpha, the men who will do anything to protect their power, and the strength she must find within.

A romantic thriller of Shakespearean proportions released four hundred years to the day from William Shakespeare's death. Think: Gone Girl (with a Dragon Tattoo) meets 'As You Like It', this is a contemporary cover version of William Shakespeare's problem play, 'Measure for Measure'.

And here is what it is really about:

Corporate sexism. Sexual harassment. Male entitlement. Douche bag bosses. Mysteriously sexy men. And what it means to be a modern woman. It is the story of three very different women, each of whom triumph over the challenges of staying true to themselves and finding love in a corrupt world. It is the female hero, armed with integrity, courage and the kick ass power of compassion.

This is a novel about female empowerment. It is the anti-bad boy CEO romance. It is the pro-woman, morally superior female protagonist table-turning role model. And it needs to be read by Wattpad readers of all ages. Plus, my homemade cover just doesn't give it the novel the justice it deserves. I need a Lucyface makeover!

Please, create a great cover for Alpha Incorporated and help me get this book into the hands of the readers who need to hear this message.

* * *

The Briefing

I was really glad I read BG's makeover application first, because I think the cover tells a very different story to the one he's actually written.