Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Ezekiel clenched his fists and breathed deep through his nose to gain control of himself. Craig set him on fire like no other man ever had.

Ezekiel knew he was playing a dangerous game. Craig would probably enjoy his time with him tonight and then, tomorrow, he'd call it all a mistake and go back to his old life—that's just the way Craig was. Impulsive.

However, if Ezekiel took Craig, it wouldn't be a meaningless encounter for him. Ezekiel wasn't the meaningless encounter type. He was the loyal, commitment type. There was a damn good chance that Ezekiel was going to end up hurt.

But even that wasn't enough to stop him.

His hunger overrode his trepidation.

Ezekiel strode forward and stood toe to toe with Craig—towering over the shorter man. "Take off your shirt."

Craig's green eyes narrowed as his lips twitched mischievously. "Don't you want to undress me?"

Ezekiel shook his head and folded his arms across his chest. "Do as I say, Craig."

He didn't miss the fact that Craig's hands were shaking as he undid the button of his shirt and slid it from his shoulders. Ezekiel growled low as he took in the sight of Craig's tan, lean torso.

Putting his fingertips against Craig's heated skin, Ezekiel pushed him back slightly before circling around him. He heard Craig's sharp intake of breath as he stooped low and blew warm breath against the man's neck.

"Hell, Ezekiel.....Do something!"

A low rumble of laughter left Ezekiel's chest before he lowered his lips to Craig's skin and got his first real taste. A low growl came from within him as he ran his tongue along Craig's trembling skin.

Craig groaned out his name and dropped his head to the side to grant Ezekiel better access as he leaned back into him.

Ezekiel knew Craig would feel his hard arousal against his ass and he took a moment to grind it against the other man. He felt Craig respond instantly, shoving his hips back into Ezekiel's thrusts.

For a man who'd never given any thought to being with a man, Craig seemed to know what he was doing.

Craig's hand reached back and brushed against Ezekiel's cock through his trousers. A loud curse flew from Ezekiel's mouth. Damn the man!

Grabbing Craig's wrist in one hand, Ezekiel nipped his neck hard enough to cause the other man to let out a hiss. "Patience, outlaw."

"Sorry...."

Ezekiel took pleasure in his quick submission. He released his hold on Craig's wrist. "Turn around."

Craig quickly did as he was told and gazed up at Ezekiel with his bottom lip sucked between his teeth. Ezekiel slowly undid the buttons of his own shirt and slid it off.

He saw Craig's fingers flex as he began to reach for him, obviously eager to touch Ezekiel. Ezekiel knew it was mean to do but he shook his head. "Not until I say you can," he warned, enjoying the frustration lining Craig's brow.

He was toying with the man—seeing just how long Craig could remain submissive. Ezekiel had heard of men who would go so far as to hit their lovers, whip them, cause them real pain in the name of pleasure.... That wasn't something Ezekiel believed in. But teasing and bossing? That he took pleasure in.