Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Craig wasn't sure how it happened. One moment he'd been fully clothed doing gun tricks and the next he was fully undressed and lying on his back on the bed, his eyes fixed on the giant of a man standing fully unclothed beside the bed.

He grumbled when Ezekiel looked away from him. "What are you waiting for?" Craig demanded.

"You picked a hotel with broken locks," Ezekiel replied, shoving the heavy wardrobe in front of the door. "I'm ensuring we have privacy."

Craig chuckled. "The locks here were just fine until you came along."

"Doesn't matter." Ezekiel stalked once more to the edge of the bed. Where were we?"

Craig decided to take charge of the situation—at least a bit. Last time, Ezekiel hadn't allowed Craig to do much tasting or touching. That was going to change.

He stood up and stared Ezekiel down. Ezekiel's dark brow rose. "What are you doing?"

"Gonna taste you," Craig replied. He winked. "Got a problem with that?"

Ezekiel's nostrils flared as his fists clenched. Clearly he had a big problem giving up the control and having someone else take the lead. "I'm in charge," he warned.

Craig shook his head. "I've always rebelled against authority."

Craig stepped around Ezekiel and came to stand behind him. The man was a sight to behold—breathtaking, really. His dark skin was taut over muscles chiseled by hard work.

Craig laid his palm against the flat of Ezekiel's back and marveled at the difference in their skin tone. Craig, who was tanned well from working in the sun, appeared pale when placed against Ezekiel's ebony body.

The big man trembled beneath his touch. "You gonna do something?"

Craig gently raked his hand downward and gripped Ezekiel's firm ass tightly. "I'm enjoying the view."

Ezekiel let out a growl and attempted to reach around to grab Craig but he leaned out of his reach and chuckled. "Have patience," he warned, repeating what Ezekiel had told him in that field shack.

"This isn't a game, Craig," Ezekiel insisted, his voice tight.

Craig pressed his lips to Ezekiel's heated skin and nipped at his shoulder. "Trust me. I know."

Craig wrapped his arms around Ezekiel and pulled the man's body close against him. His cock hardened nearly painfully as it pressed tight against Ezekiel's sculpted ass.

Ezekiel trembled and a low growl emanated from his chest. Craig knew the big man's restraint wouldn't last much longer—he needed to take advantage while it lasted.

Craig spread his palms across Ezekiel's chest and couldn't stop himself from grazing his thumbs across his nipples. Ezekiel jerked and looked over his shoulder with a dark gaze.

Craig shivered eagerly. Ezekiel was going to break any moment and Craig was ready.

He rose on his toes and his lips danced across Ezekiel's stubbled jaw. Craig's hands slid down Ezekiel's toned torso. His fingertips grazed Ezekiel's arousal and it proved to be more than the man could stand.

Craig's name left his lips like a curse and Ezekiel spun around and pulled Craig tight against him. Their cocks slid against one another and Craig nearly cried out. His legs buckled but Ezekiel supported his weight and dropped them both onto the bed.