17

"Ooo I really like the idea of having light pink flowers with a darker shade of pink for the bridesmaids," Brooke said pointing to a picture in the magazine.

"That is pretty." Gen nodded. "Who is in the wedding party again?"

"You, my sister and my friend from college are the bridesmaids. Jensen is having Jared, his brother, and Misha as groomsmen. Jensen's nephew Levi is the ringbearer and JJ is the flower girl."

"Daddy says I get to wear a pretty dress!" JJ said with a big smile as she entered the room.

She held out the skirt on her pink fluffy dress and spun around. She was the cutest little thing and she knew it as well.  She used her cuteness to her advantage after she figured out she had Brooke, Danneel and Jensen wrapped her finger.

"Yes, you do sweetie." Gen laughed.

JJ went running out of the kitchen and back into the playroom to join Tom and Shep. Gen smiled and shook her head, "She's gonna give you guys trouble when she is older."

"Oh god, I hope not!" Brooke smirked.

It was true, though, JJ was one of the cutest little girls she had ever seen. She was going to grow up to be the girl that all the boys wanted.

"I'm excited for there to be little mini Jensen's and Brooke's running around!" Gen squealed. "How many do you want?"

Brooke felt her train of thought disappear as mental panic began to set in. She felt her heart start to race and her hands were shaky as she tried to think through something or more so, lack of something.

"Hello, did you hear me?" Gen playfully asked.

"Yeah, um, I heard you." Brooke answered half-heartedly.

"What's wrong?" Gen asked concerned. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No. Uh, it's not anything to do with you." Brooke said giving her a reassuring smile. "Now, where were we?"

Brooke turned back to the magazines, beginning to flip through them again.

•••

JJ ran up to Jensen as soon as her and Brooke arrived at the house. Jensen scooped her up, giving her a big hug.

"How's my little princess?" He asked.

"Good!" She replied before running off to her playroom which was bursting with an excessive amount of toys.

"How was wedding planning?" He asked after he gave Brooke a kiss on the forehead.

"Fine." Brooke answered quickly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We have a little dilemma." Brooke said biting her cheek.

"Okay. What is it?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I might..." Brooke paused and lowered her voice in case JJ could hear, "I might be pregnant."

Jensen took a step back and looked down towards the floor. He ran his hands through his hair and then crossed his arms across his chest.

"Oh," Jensen responded.

"Oh! All you have to say is oh?" She snapped.

"What do you want me to say? I don't know what to say to the fact that you might be pregnant! It's not definitive!" He said defending himself.

Brooke sighed, knowing he was right. There was no point in becoming overly excited for an unknown. He pulled her into a hug again and ran his hands through her hair, something that always comforted her.

"Do you want me to go buy a test?" He asked.

"No, I have a few upstairs." She said.

Both of them went upstairs since JJ was content playing with her toy kitchen. Jensen stood outside the bathroom door as Brooke took the test.  She opened the door and stood in the hallway when she was finished, the test sitting on the bathroom counter.

"We have to wait three minutes." Brooke said as she leaned up against the wall. "It's not supposed to be like this."

Brooke dropped her head into her hands and let out a long shaky breath. "I didn't want to be pregnant before I got married."

"It's a baby, Brooke. There's never a perfect time to have one. It just happens when it does." Jensen said.

"I mean I want kids but I don't know if I want kids right now. I don't wanna be a whale on our wedding day."

"You won't be a whale, you'll be glowing. Believe me, you could walk down the aisle in a sweatshirt and sweatpants and I would still think you're the most beautiful person inside and out." Jensen said rubbing his thumb along her cheek.

"I love you." Brooke smiled. "I don't tell you that enough."

"I love you too." Jensen replied looking down at his watch, "The three minutes are up."

Brooke nodded and took a step towards the bathroom. She grabbed his hand and pulled him along with her. "Let's look together."

She had left the test flipped upside down before so now they stood in front of the test both unsure of who should flip it over to reveal their fate. Brooke reached out, looking at Jensen who gave her a nod and squeezed her hand in his. She picked it up and turned it over. Both of their eyes got wide and big smiles grew on their faces as they stared at the two reddish pink dashes.

"We're having a baby!" Jensen said in astonishment, tears filling his eyes.