GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE

Anyone like my Futurama reference there? Anyway, so I know this story should probably be revised and stop getting updates but I've been hella busy. I'll get around to it though don't worry. Thank you all for supporting this story, if it wasn't for this fanfiction I wouldn't be so in love with writing as I am now. Honestly, it's because of the love I felt from you guys with each chapter upload that I even began to write seriously. And now I'm a published author...

I have a new book out, it's called Awakening and it's on amazon. I'm doing a sort of promo for it, so...

From September 11th to October 11th the e-book will only be 2.99 on Amazon (link below). If you buy the paperback copy, send me a picture and your address so that I can either give you a sneak peak at my next book, a personalized message, or I could sign something for you. You get to choose!

You get to choose though so if you don't want anything up there I'm sure I can come up with something I don't know, and even if you can't afford it, don't feel bad or worry cause I know you'll be there silently supporting me.

Link for Awakening: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LFP40K4#nav-subnav

If you can't get the link just search 'Awakening Cameron Hall' on Amazon.com