Extra Epilogue c:

To thank you all for getting me to 6.2k reads and over 250 votes on this story, I figured that I'd attempt to write another epilogue. It continues after the last one so I guess you can call it an epilogue part 2.

Also, I had a comment about a sequel, and I haven't really thought about making one- you know, having to come up with a plot and everything- but after I replied to the comment, I sorta thought about it...

Would anyone be open to a sequel? And if I did make one, it'd be taken from this epilogue, which is why I've put some ther little details in here. It's up to you guys. 

c: Enjoy!

~**~**~**~Third person P.O.V~**~**~**~

>>About six or seven years after Christmas and stuff>>

Alec opened the door and leaned his bow against the wall and put his blood-covered shoes beside it.

"Daddy, you're home!" A soft, angelic voice called out, and within a second, the little girl with raven-black hair ran towards Alec with open arms. 

"Hey, sweetie," Alec let out a sigh as he turned down the girls outstretched arms. He almost immediately regretted it when her golden cat-eyes began to glisten with unshed tears. 

"Babygirl, you know that daddy wants to hug you, but he's all gooey and icky," a deep voice said from the doorway of the kitchen. Magnus walked over and picked up their daughter and spun her around, managing to elicit a giggle from her.

"Papa, can I give daddy a hug when he cleans all the icky stuff off?" She asked, her eyes wide with childish innocence.

"Of course you can, Alexa," Magnus cooed. He set her down and fixed her dark blue dress. "Go and play for a bit sweetie." Alexa nodded and ran off into her bedroom to play with her toys. Once she was out of sight, Magnus turned to Alec and smirked. "I think you might need a bath," he said. Alec snickered and shook his head.

"Well, I wouldn't have ever guess that, Maggs."

They exchanged only a loving look for the time being and then both walked into their master suite. Per usual routine, Magnus chose an outfit for Alec to wear- that Alec would just trade for a different one- while Alec got a shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Alec was all washed up and dressed in his usual sweat pants and sweater. Thankfully, over the course of four or five years, Magnus finally was able to get him to wear clothes without holes in them. 

Alec snaked his arms around Magnus' neck and rested his head on his lover's shoulder. 

"Can you believe we've been together for over seven years?" Magnus asked. He pulled Alec close and planted sweet, soft kisses along his neck.

"I still can't believe it's been that long," Alec sighed in contentment, "but I do know that over the past seven years, every fight we've had, every night we've...you know," Alec buried his head into Magnus' chest to hide his cherry red cheeks, "and every time you made me cry, and I made you cry, it's all been worth it."

Magnus smiled and wove his hands into Alec long hair. He pulled his head back so that they were looking one another in the eye and he tried to channel as much love as possible just through their eye contact.

"That," Magnus said, his voice cracked and he had to clear his throat in order to try and stop from crying, "that was the sweetest thing you've ever said to me, and I am so glad that I have you, and that we have Alexa."

They stood there in one another's arms for a while before their daughters voice interrupted their moment.

"Does this mean that I can have a hug from daddy now, papa?"

They turned to their beautiful five-year old daughter and moved away so that there was enough space between the two of them for her.

"Come on over here," Alec said.

Alexa didn't need to be told twice. She ran into the middle of her dads and they hoisted her up. 

"I love you guys," she said to them, and she did love them. They had adopted her when she was only two and she remembered everything from the time of six months- although her two fathers didn't know this- and she remembered just how cruelly she was treated. Alexa is one of a kind, a hybrid if you will, part Shadowhunter, part warlock and most people don't like her for it. But as soon as Alec and Magnus found her, she knew that they'd love her, and that she'd love them.

"We love you too, princess," they answered in unison. Alec leaned over and placed a gentle kiss upon Magnus' lips and received a gagging sound from their little girl, but they knew that the gag was fake. 

The small family stayed huddled together in the middle of Alec and Magnus' bedroom. They probably would have stayed like that forever had the real world not needed them to function and be a part of it. 

Alec's phone rang and he grabbed it from his back pocket.

"Yeah?"

"ALEC," Jace's voice rang out from the speaker, loud enough for Magnus to hear. "WHERE ARE YOU, THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO START."

Alec's brows furrowed together as he tried to remember any little piece of evidence of them going to a party. He looked to Magnus for help but his husband only shrugged.

"U-Uh, we'll be right there..." Alec hung up and, while still in a confused state, walked away from Magnus and Alexa to go change out his sweats for a pair of nice-fit black jeans.

"Get your shoes on, Maggs, and grab Alexa's bag," Alec said as he put on his good combat boots, the ones not covered in slime. Magnus nodded and snapped his fingers and in a split second, Alexa's bag was by his feet, and his shoes were on. 

"You started to use your magic again?" Alec asked him. 

"Well, I can't help but want to use it every once in a while," Magnus said, his whole body going stiff as he remembered one of their bigger arguments- the one about the overuse of Magnus' powers.

Magnus expected Alec to become angry, but instead his blue-eyed Shadowhunter smiled, "I guess that you do need to use them, it's in your nature after all."

After about five more minutes of checking to make sure they were ready, Magnus opened a portal and once they stepped through it, they arrived at the gate of the Institute. The three of them walked inside and as son as they closed the doors, everyone jumped out of their hiding places.

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled simultaneously. 

"What's all this?" Alec asked, racking his brain for an anniversaries or birthdays he might have forgotten.

Izzy stepped forward and hugged her brother tightly, when she pulled back, she looked between Alec and Magnus with a smile on her face.

"Did you really think that we were going to forget the day we got our brother back?" She asked him.

Alec shook his head in disbelief and didn't even try to stop the smile that crept upon his lips.

"Come on," Jace called, "there's food, he looked at Izzy, "and it was cooked by Clary."

Magnus came up behind Alec and wrapped his arms around his lovers waist. The two of them watched as their friends talked and joked and told stories about battles, both between demons and between their children. And they watched Alexa and her cousins run all around, ignoring the adults pleas to slow down.

"Now this is what I call a picture perfect moment," Alec whispered, just loud enough for Magnus to hear.

"I agree," Magnus smirked, "I guess I would even call it one of the best moments we've ever seen."