Chapter Ten: Magnus' P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk going through some papers. I wouldn’t tell Alec but I’ve been searching for something. I heard it about a hundred years back and I don’t know if it’s true, but there’s supposed to be this sort of spell that can make Alec immortal. I heard it did have a side effect but it wasn’t anything like drinking blood or having to make a sacrifice to a demon god.

“Mags, I’m home!” I heard Alec yell.

“I’m in my office!” I yelled back, quickly gathering my research and replacing it with some ancient magic books and shoving the research in the drawer.

“Hey there handsome” he greeted me as he stuck his head in. Alec had a takeout bag in his hand as he came in and sat down in the couch I had recently put in there.

I got up and joined him, taking my food from his outstretched hand. We ate in silence, but it wasn’t an uncomfortable silence. More like a nice silence, if that makes any sense.

When we were done Alec crawled over to me and dragged us both down so he was on top of me, his elbows were holding him up just enough so that he wouldn’t squish me.

“How was your day?” Alec asked me, quickly pecking my lips.                                          

I pecked his lips back “mostly boring but still a better day, what about yours darling?” I smirked and rolled us over so he was under me.

“Oh you know, a usual day except for today, Clary wasn’t getting on my nerves at all. We got along quite well actually.”

“Really, is the world ending now?” I had my eyes wide. I was genuinely surprised

“Yes, really, and the world is doing just fine so shut up and kiss me already.”

I smirked and leaned down. I kissed him softly at first but Alec decided to take control and the next thing I was under again him and he was kissing me fiercely. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth for me. Our tongues were twisting together and playing with each other before exploring around each other’s mouths. I remember everything inside, every corner, nook, crevice and gap between his teeth. And I still couldn’t get enough of exploring it. I couldn’t get enough of thinking about how it’s all mine, soon, if I find the immortal spell- forever.

Alec picking me up broke my thoughts. Our lips hadn’t once disconnected as we made our way to our bedroom where we lay down. Only then did we break our kiss.

“Alec, it’s already eleven, we should go to sleep” I smiled at him pointing to the clock. He nodded and we got changed. I was finished first so I just looked at him while he took off his shirt, showing me his marked skin, with scars and runes both, his beautiful happy trail that ran all the way down to well…you know. The last thing I got to see before he put on his shirt was his V line, it was defined and angled, and I could imagine me running my tongue...

“Mags,” Alec said louder this time, interrupting me from my thoughts. “See something you like?”

“Yeah, I do actually.” I replied smoothly as we made our way to lie down. I pulled him closer and started to kiss him again. I tangled our legs together and won dominance with my tongue, I liked it when I was on control. Soon our shirts were off and we were snuggled under the blanket, cuddling all night long.