Who is Whose?

Content warning: spanking but no sexual content. 

Enjoy lovelies<3 - Lyse

13

I walked up to the front door of my sister's home with Roman close behind, I do not know why but there were butterflies of nervousness in my stomach. I unlocked the door calling out my arrival. Today, Roman and I were going to take Jamie to the aquarium, he just loved it there. He ran down the stairs almost tripping towards the bottom of the steps. Jamie launched himself straight at me expecting me to catch him, I did of course, like always. I reprimanded him lightly for running in the house and especially on the stairs because it was dangerous, but he was too excited to even register it. I picked him up and propped him on my hip.

"Say hello to Mr. Mason, Jamie." I turned towards Roman. Jamie hid his face in my neck and put his hand out to wave a little. I laughed a little and pulled away so that I could see Jamie's face. "Hey, baby, what's wrong? Why are you being shy?"

"Nothing." He murmured, "I just missed you Princess Auntie Scarlett."

"Jamie, do you want your black shoes or the red ones buddy?" Nat came tramping down the stairs with two pairs of shoes in his hands.

"I want the red ones Daddy!" He chimed with excitement.

I looked up at him in his faded green cotton t-shirt and a pair of black boxers. "Alright buddy. Come on down and put your shoes on." He motioned Jamie towards himself.

Jamie pouted but I put him down anyway. He trudged to the bottom step and began to pull on his shoes. Nat looked up at me and smiled at Roman. As Nat approached me he put his arm around my torso, pulling me close against him, and kissed me on the cheek. I hugged him back briefly feeling his five o'clock shadow scratch at my jaw.

"Good to see you Scarlett." He smiled big, and then walked over to Roman who was still stationed behind me.

I kept my back turned avoiding both of the men. My stomach was jumbled and the nervousness had risen up to my chest. I tried to shake it off as I crouched down next to Jamie and helped him get his shoes on. Once we were finished the men turned to me and I had nowhere to avoid them. So I tried to change the subject.

"Where's Avery?" I inquired of Nat.

"Oh she was getting into the shower a little before you two arrived."

I nodded, "Oh... well I guess we should head out... I'll just talk to her later." I knew the awkwardness I felt was mine and mine alone, but I just could not take it anymore. "Ready to go honey?" I asked Jamie with a plastered on smile. He grinned excitedly and climbed into my arms.

As we left Roman put his hand on the small of my back and I could tell that he noticed my discomfort. The whole ride over to the aquarium was filled with Jamie's voice filling the noise void. We did not even need the radio. And once we got there, Jamie had us running after him while he excitedly flitted around the various exhibits.

Eventually, I had to take a break so I leaned against the wall next to the mouth of the hallway that led into the freshwater fish exhibit. I could see the whole room from where I was positioned so I was okay with just letting Jamie go ahead since I could keep an eye on him.

Roman walked with Jamie for a little bit before he finally sauntered over to me. He stood in front of me just gazing at me with a small smile.

"Hi," He grinned.
"Hey," I smiled in return.

His hand rose to the crook of my neck to cradle my neck and face. His touch felt home in a way that I had never experienced before and in a way that scared me. Just the other day I found myself doing something I had not done in a while: writing. Not just the articles I was assigned to write or the ones that I re-wrote and edited. I was truly writing. Scarily enough, it was about him.