Chapter Eleven

^^ Well i didn't expect so many people to comment right away after the last chapter. It was great! Thanks all. As I promised a lot earlier then usual (by about 5 days) a new update.

Video on the side---> totally sets the mood for this chapter ;)

Lot's of love, enjoy reading.

xxx

Robin

'Are you sure Missy?' I asked hesitantly as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I was wearing a skintight dark red dress, it was the color of blood... The dress wrapped around my torso elegantly and accentuated my breasts with a narrow split down the front to reveal the inner slopes.

The dress left my back bare but flared out around the hips, if I twirled around the skirt would form a perfect circle around me. It reached till just past my knees with layers to show darker red and black underneath.

Of course Missy had also managed to get me into heels, I couldn't help it, they were just so pretty that I had to try them on. Once on Missy hadn't let me take them off again...

They were red too, darker than the dress and ribbons tied them to my feet that wrapped around my legs in elegant crosses all the way to my knees. They were so dainty and small that they made my already small feet look tiny.

'Nathaniel said to wear something comfortable...' I told my friend for the umpteenth time but I knew she wouldn't listen. To be honest... I thought I looked pretty in the mirror and the heels and dress might not have been all that comfortable, at least they made me feel really sexy and feminine.

I liked how the low but very narrow plunging neckline accentuated my mothers angel wing necklace too.

Missy sat me down on a chair and started on my hair and make up, twirling strands into curls and pinning them on my head in a fancy pattern. It looked really pretty and made me think of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice...

'You look stunning already Amy and I'm not even done yet!' Exclaimed Missy as I expressed my doubts again. I was really really nervous about tonight... Would Nathaniel like the dress? Or would he think I was too young after all?

She did my make up very lightly, just some eyeliner and eyeshadow to accentuate the color of my eyes. She said I didn't need anything else and when I asked her about the hickey she'd laughed.

'Honey... You'll be with Nathaniel, he'll want to be able to see it! No need to hide it now... There you're all done, lets see if the boys downstairs approve.'

She made me wait in her bedroom while she called Elliot and Jake to come up stairs. Jake was fine, apparently the hospital thing had been excuse so he and Nathaniel could leave school earlier... Why they had to leave early Jake wouldn't explain.

When Elliot came in he whistled loudly, 'You clean up real nice Amy... Nice work baby,' then he'd just totally turned around to hug Missy and kiss her. Jake shook his head at the antics and then smiled at me, 'He's right though, you look amazing. Nathaniel is going to have a hard time keeping himself from eating you alive!'

I stared at Jake and felt just a tiny bit scared by that comment... Who complimented someone by saying they might get eaten alive? That's just plain weird!

'Go on downstairs then Amy, Nathaniel is waiting at the bottom.'

I looked at the three people in the room and then breathed in deeply, alright time to face Nathaniel.

As I slowly descended the grand flight of stairs I felt a bit like I was in a movie. Nathaniel was waiting for me at the bottom and he wore a handsomely tailored suit, black with a dark red tie, I had the feeling that was Missy's doing.