The Game

Chapter 9: Percy POV

I didn't know what was up with Luke. During the lesson he had a cocky aura to him, most unlike his usual self. Though he is probably going through changes. Or at least changes that involve becoming an angry mass- murdering titan.

The Athena team meeting for capture the flag was on. And I have to say, it was very self- rewarding. Normally my team just defends, while I go get the flag. Sometimes it is me vs. the entire camp.

I've only lost once, but Annabeth distracted me, so it was not fair play.

But these campers didn't know that. So when Annabeth announced her plan, the whole cabin exploded.

Once they got settled down, Luke asked, "I thought we came here to develop a plan. That its not a plan, it is suicide."

I could see Annabeth starting to lose her cool before she burst.

                   Annabeth POV

I didn't mean to swear, but Luke was getting on my last nerve. Sure, Percy may be a seaweed brain, but I would trust him with my life, or in this case, to secure a win.

After my little tantrum, I gave everyone defense positions, not that they would help. I normally talk with Percy about a quick strategy, so that's what I did.

But of course, Percy had to want to be claimed again and have a "drama queen" moment after displaying a portion of his power. So we had planned him to plow through, getting the flag really quickly.

"Percy, when will we be able to go home. I'm tired of everyone looking down on us." I complained.

"Wise girl, we aren't looked down on, we just are just... special cases."

"I know, but still, it was nice to have everyone know the real us. Can't we just tell everyone?"

"I want to tell too, but there is too much of a risk. We just need to do our best to not completely mess up this timeline."

He then hugged me, blowing all my fears away.

Chiron POV(Bet that you didn't expect that!)

I was scared. Percy knew. It of course was a gut feeling, but my gut feelings are almost always spot on.

I couldn't confront him, no that was too suspicious. But somethings have to be done. Ok, I will ask him to "talk" with me in the big house after capture the flag. The children always get nervous when I do that.

Well I have a game to referee. And it ain't gonna be pretty.

(AN: For CtF, I'm going to be switching a bunch of POV around, so make sure you know which POV belongs to who.)

Annabeth POV

I still am getting glares from everyone after announcing my "losing" plan. I can't wait to see their faces once Percy shows off.

I was heading to the armory when Percy jogged over, not even breaking a sweat.

"Wise girl, when is the game starting?"

"Now seaweed brain, lets go!" I said pulling him towards Zeus's fist.

-twime swqip-

Percy POV

It is time.

The curtains are opening.