The Conversation

(AN: sorry that this chapter is really short, but it would be awkward if I continued with the plot. However the next chapter will hopefully be up soon)
            Chapter 10: Percy POV

Chiron suspected us. I don't know why I was surprised, we made it extremely obvious.

He brought us to the big house and said,

"Children, I believe that I have a right to know what is going on here."

Annabeth and I exchanged looks, having a silent conversation that went a little something like this,

"Percy, what should we say?"

"I think we should tell him, he's the most trustworthy person I know, and he is like my third father."

"I know, he is to me too. Maybe if we make him swear on the river styx?"

"We can trust him."

"Fine."

-End conversation-

"Ok Chiron, we'll tell you what happened, IF you swear on the river styx not to tell a single soul." I said.

Chiron repeated the oath, and we began our story.

"It all began when I was taking Annabeth on a date. We were walking through the forest when we felt everything darken, eventually creating a black hole, where we ended up here." I
explained.

"Wait, so you are not Percy or Annabeth?" Chiron asked.

"No we are," Annabeth started, "but in our time we are 18. So basically what this seaweed brain is trying to say is that we time traveled."

"We won't tell you anything big from the future, but we do have to get home, and I don't see anyway to do that." I pointed out.

"Fair point, nobody should know too much of their future." Chiron said, "And I believe that you shall know all in due time, perhaps you may want to consult the oracle or the Gods."

"Thanks Chiron." Annabeth sighed.

We both left the big house, confident in nobody knowing anything.

But what we didn't know at the time, was that Luke heard every single dam word.