The Meeting Part 2

Chapter 11 part 2: Percy POV

I was on a roll.

Sassing my way to victory, I could be the queen of Sasstopia. When I triggered a reaction out of the council, Annabeth was the only one who could stop it.

"Why should we be polite to a mere mortal boy child." Artemis began.

"Yes, and why do you believe that he has these so called abilities. He is lying, we have never fully blessed ANYONE. So just kill this disrespectful pawn already. AND to top that off, that piece of sea scum is dating my daughter." Athena added.

"You shall NOT kill my favorite son!" Poseidon shouted.

"PERCEBETH!!" Aphrodite squealed.

Hera said, "Calm down everyone. We should handle this situation with caution. Percy is obvio---"

This lady got on my nerve, "Ok, what do you need me to do. If you would let me explain what is going on here, I would be more than happy. And I can show a small bit if my power. If I used it at full strength, according to the oracle, I would blow up every universe, galaxy, timeline, dimensions etc. ever to exist. And Arty... you know you love me." I calmly said.

Artemis was fuming at that comment, but Apollo held her back.

"So, what is this information that is so important that you waltzed in here, and insulted us about?" Hera questioned.

"Well," Annabeth took a deep breath, "We are from the future. Before you go all crazy Olympians on us, we are both 18 in our time."

Strangely, nobody made a comment.

"How can we believe you?" Hermes asked.

Trick question, we can't reveal anything about the future.... wait! I have an idea.

"Sock ladies! Get down here!" I screamed.

The fates popped up in front of us with annoyed expressions.

"Perseus Jackson, did you disrupt the timeline?" They questioned.

"See isn't that proof enough?" I said.

The Olympians nodded their head in agreement, looking petrified.

"Why aren't you bowing? They can really mess up your fate if you don't." Demeter commented.

"Well, since they put me through the worst possible scenarios ever, we have a truce that I can now decide my own fate. Well that and I can call them down at any given moment, except for bingo night." I responded.

The Gods looked dumbstruck, with their mouths hanging open.

"Close your mouths, you'll catch fish. Wait why haven't you killed us yet?" I said.

The Olympians snapped out of their shock, with the fates shaking their heads.

"Ok, our future selves provided intel that said that there are tasks that will be provided for you once you get back to camp. Apparently, this is a test to prove that you are worthy of something that we, sadly, are not to speak of. One task will be provided at the beginning, and once you complete the task at hand, the next one will be given. We were also advised to tell you to summarize your story for the camp and Gods. And to answer your second question....

WE ARE SUPA PERCEBETH FANGIRLS!!" The fates cried.

The fates giggled at that.... yes, giggled, and said one last thing before we left,

"Good luck."