Haunting Experience: Part One

Chapter 22

The rumbling of the ground, it cracking and shaking as loud crashes were heard throughout the dark cell, the being lurking in the dark – who was chained to the wall, bound in spells cast by CROW – grinned as he slowly cranked his neck upwards, chuckling hollowly. "Finally... They have come."

The light slowly flooded into the room as a section of the roof caved in, allowing small amounts of light to brighten the dark room, revealing the being bathed in darkness. The being was a teen with dirty red hair that was knotted and reached mid-back, his cheeks were sunken in and his eyes were dull. His structure was thin and length, his normal milky white skin was as pale as a corpse and he struggled to remove of what remain of the CROWs bindings.

His bony fingers pulled off what remained of the paper bindings as he sauntered over to the opening in the room, stumbling and catching himself on a piece of debris. As he steadied himself, he stared at the opening, anger and sorrow flashed in his cloudy eyes as he set his jaw and continued down the uneven path

.....

The bare feet of the person, gently tapped against the dirty ground as he avoided small fragments of glass on the ground. His gaze flicked to the side to see scientists strangling themselves before looking up ahead to see a light.

The illuminating light causing a hurricane of mixed emotions to flashed in his eyes as the light got closer and closer with his every unsteady step. With every step his heart raced faster as the clothing he wore feathered away to be replaced with his uniform, the Noah uniform.

His Noah uniform looked similar to Tyki's, but instead of the left arm having a sleeve it was his right, but the material wasn't as tight fitting and went past his fingertips, the other side didn't have a sleeve and his coat went to the middle of his calf, and instead of black pants, he wore white pants with black knee high boots. Though because he was so thin some of the material hung off his form, and his sunken in cheeks didn't help his appearance.

'I'll break you.'

He looked towards the ground, hanging his head in defeat as he stopped in his tracks. Slowly raising his shaking right hand and covering his face, threading his fingers through his hair as he releases shaky breaths.

'I'll make you wish you were dead.'

He gritted his teeth as he tried to shake off the resurfacing memories, his hand gripping his hair as he shakily breathed out and removed his hand from his hair. Narrowing his eyes in determination as clench his hands into a fist and walked into the blinding light, blinking the dots that had appeared in his eyes as he looked over the scene in front of him. Scientists, Branch heads, and Leverrier were all standing frozen against a far wall, their arms out held out and all of their eyes darting around the room.

He stood in the doorway, his shoulders hunched forwards and his head lowered slightly, a weak smile appearing on his lips as looked towards his family, who sat and stood in the middle of the room.

"A-Allen..." The Earl's eyes widened as he looked down at Allen's thin figure, a growl leaving his throat as he looks towards the Order's members anger flashing in his golden eyes. How dare they treat Allen – a member of my family – this way.

They'll regret it.

His head was tilted to the side slightly as his smile widen a little and his eyes shone with ushered tears, a quiet sob leaving his lips as he leant forward and took rushed steps towards the Earl, wrapping his thin frail arms around him.

A dark aura began to surround the Earl as he looked around the room, nailing his gaze onto Leverrier, who paled slightly under his gaze. The Earl spoke in a deadly calm manner but the dangerous undertone in his voice could make the bravest of man, wet themselves. "Malcolm C. Leverrier, the felon who has on countless of times hurt or been the man in the background to harm my family..."

The Earl's arms were tightly wrapped around Allen – the figure that could be compared to walking corpse – in hopes of protecting him from the man that had inflicted such pain on this child. "I will not allow you to hurt them for I see that your fate has almost met its match. But, I'm not the one that will be your downfall for another will take the place that I wish to hold."

The Earl looked away from Leverrier as he looked down at Allen, taking his sunken in form as he gently placed one of his large hands on the boy's head. Speaking quietly and gently, like talking to a wounded animal, "Please stay close to me."

Allen nodded his head and moved behind the Earl, grabbing onto the back of his coat, a childish act to do but it made him know that he wasn't dreaming, again. Allen's gaze drifted over to Wisely who sat crossed legged next to a semi-conscious Kanda, his mercury eyes met Wisely's golden and he smiled sadly towards him. Road, who was sitting on Wisely's lap was snatched by Kanda, causing Sheryl to glare and scream. "Wisely! How could you let him take my precious Road!"

"I'm not a fighter," Wisely shrugged nonchalantly as he looked at Sheryl, "And besides, it's not like he could kill her."

Allen peered around the Earl's figure as he listened to his family, it twitched his lips up as he smiled warmly, his brows knitting themselves together as he thought how this all started.

.....

Snow – fragments of the heavens that have crystallised on their journey to become nothing but complex designs that will soon melt. Allen looked towards the dark heavens as he waited on a roof, his black hand being held out to the sky as he caught snowflakes, though they melted soon after from the warmth that came off his being.

Allen looked away from the sky as alarms blared from the building he was meant to be watching. "Phantom Thief G, a criminal that possess someone to steal wealthy items to sell. If caught he releases his host and moves onto another. Interesting."

His mercury eyes watched as two exorcists catch him but the man who was possessed woke up and was questioning what was happening. Childish laughter echoed from the roof top as two light beams landed on the figure. Phantom held the crown in his hand as Allen ran across the rooftops, racing towards the building as he leapt onto the same building and came up behind him.

Allen launched himself at Phantom Thief G, kicking him in the back and causing him to fall off the roof. The person in the suit released a girly shriek as Allen used Crown Clown to wrap around the person's leg, catching them just before hitting the ground.

Allen smirked down at him as he jumped off and held onto the ledge next to him, activating the sword of exorcism as he pointed towards him, pushing it into his chest. Allen giggled as Phantom Thief G cried, sobbing and becoming a blubbering mess, "IT HURTS! IT HURTS! YOU'RE A MURDER!"

The person stopped crying and his body fell limp, I lowered the body to the ground and pulled the sword of Exorcism out of his chest, sighing as the end of a sword was pointed at my neck. "Don't move Noah."