Time Skip~

Chapter 3:

It had been four years since the Earl had adopted Allen.

Allen was now 14. He had become very fond of his new family over the years.

Allen really wanted to go out so he could explore, but every time he asked they said no. The Earl said it wasn't safe, all because he had innocence and the Black Order would take him.

Allen suggested that he could go with Tyki to see his human friends. Tyki said he would love it if Allen could come and explore with him for a little while. The Earl agreed and let them go.

Allen and Tyki packed, and then left to their destination.

Allen's POV:

Tyki and I walked through a town. The streets were crowded, and we had to push our way through the mobs of people.

When we were on our way we saw an exorcist with a finder.

I saw the exorcist, but I didn't see Tyki change into his black form.

He snuck up behind the finder and killed him quickly.

The exorcist with green hair realized immediately and flew toward Tyki, trying to kick him.

Tyki saw that I had a small smile lighting up my face.

In return Tyki grabbed the girl by the ankle, swung her sideways, and smashed her through a wall.

After the girl was smashed through the wall Tyki walked over to me, hands in pockets.

The girl got up quickly, ran to me and tried to kick Tyki out of the road so he would not touch me. She grabbed me and jumped onto the closest roof.

"Give me the shounen." Tyki's voice was demanding, and deadly.

The girl paled visibly, intimidated by Tyki and his tone of voice. I'll admit, I was a little scared of Tyki, too.

"No" the girl refused, gripping my arm tighter "I will not give him to you."

My eyes narrowed, I was fed up with this too. I just wanted to get rid of the exorcist and go where-ever Tyki wanted us to go.

I bent my arm so my elbow was angled at the girls stomach, drew it forward, and then smashed it backwards with large amounts of force.

The girl released me and staggered back, coughing violently.

I ran over to Tyki, grabbing his sleeve. Tyki looked down at me, giving me a look that tells me I was acting like a four year old.

I released his sleeve quickly, my face turning red.

"Wow, well aren't you mature" Tyki said sarcastically "clinging to my arm like a little boy."

I blushed a deeper shade of red, even more embarrassed. I played with my fingers, looking down at the ground.

"You know, we should probably leave" I said as the green haired girl flies toward us again after struggling back to her feet.

 Tyki activated his tease sword and the girl hit it with a lot force. She flew back and landed back on the roof. Tyki then let out a swarm of tease and the swarm gathered around her. Tyki and I used this to escape the green haired girl. We ran to the closed door and Tyki put in one of Road's keys and they went in and found there selves in a different town.

 We continued on our way to go meet up with Tyki's friends at the train station, where they said they would meet us.

We waited for the train, Tyki patiently and me not so patiently, as I met Tyki's human friends.

When the train came we walked went in the luggage cart.

We sat on the floor of the train and played poker. I looked down at my cards. They were useless. And from the look on Tyki's face, his were probably going to enable him to beat me.

As we were playing a pale, tall, vampire-looking guy walked in.

"Poker?" Tyki offered his face lighting up at the idea of another challenger. The guy nodded and sat down to start a new game with us.

After a while the vampire looking guy was just in his underwear, having been thrashed in poker by Tyki, and he was sniffling, obviously a sore loser.

The door to the cart swung open with a creak and my head snapped up from my cards to see who was entering. A red-head came in, looking for the guy who was on his knees sniffling.

"Krory... What ARE you doing?" he asks, tilting his head at the guy, whose name I knew was Krory.

"These kind men offered to play poker with me. I didn't know they were THIS good!" he sniffled, making a feeble attempt to cover himself.

The red haired man sighed and offered Krory his jacket, shaking his head.

"Who are you? He can't leave! We haven't finished our game!" Tyki exclaimed, horrified by the idea of leaving before the game was finished.

I sighed, picked up Krory's clothes and handed them to him, ignoring Tyki's cold glare.

"Oi, shounen, what are you doing?" Tyki growled, glaring at me some more.

I just glared back at Tyki and faced the man on the ground. I offered him a kind, apologetic smile "Sorry about Tyki, he can be an ass at times."

Krory said Thank you, got up and then walked over to stand next to the red head.

They turned to leave, but before they left the red head looked at me strangely. He then turned away and left with Krory.

Tyki glared at me again and I shrugged it off and walked over to sit next to the window.

Hope You Liked This~

Post Next Chapter SOON