Haunting Experience: Part Two

Chapter 23

How did it get to this? And why did he let it?

He - Allen - was now sitting on the floor with his hands and feet bound as annoying brat wailed in the background as his brows twitched. He released an annoyed sigh as he growled faintly, he could've just left but that was proven difficult last time because of the strings, the strings that Noise produced. After all the blasted things were the reason he was caught, Noise wrapped them around him as he tried to get away from the ill-tempered samurai.

So currently, he was sitting in an orphanage waiting to take another accommodator back the Order, but the wailing wouldn't stop and he was losing his patience.

He narrowed his eyes at the kid as he reached down to untie his feet, the rope rubbing against his ankles in an uncomfortable manner. The rope fell to the floor as he tensed, looking towards the window as he felt something familiar move around outside the window, a zap being sent through his head as the area around them shook and darkened.

Skulls.

They were creating a barrier around this place, Allen jumped to his feet as he looked around, the wall bursting as he jumped in front of the child and women protecting them from the debris. He lowered the white mass - Crown Clown -surrounding them, his hands still bound as Crown Clown disappeared, and he looked over at the giggling akuma. Allen's brow twitched as he glared before it softening as he grinned, he could get away. Allen chuckled as the exorcists cursed and grumbled, mostly Kanda doing that. The level four looked over to him as it lowered its head faintly in a bowing manner as it giggled. Its crimson gaze falling back onto the exorcists as golden strings wrapped around it, making it howl in pain as it was thrown away from the small group.

Allen watched as the exorcists dashed after level four, his gaze moving over to looked at the brat and women, their eyes wide from what had unfolded in front of them. He growled faintly in annoyance as he softened his voice as he spoke to them, "Go downstairs. They'll handle this and you go hide, all of you."

Allen's wrists were still tightly bound, causing faint marks to appear on his skin as they looked at the bindings with confusion. He rolled his mercury eyes as he moved towards them, gently pushing them towards the stairs, "I said, move unless you feel like dying."

They quickly hurried down the stairs, Allen following not far behind as a grin slowly made its way onto his lips. 'Foolish. He would take this child with him; he would bring him to the Earl as the akumas played with the rest of the humans.'

He chuckled quietly to himself as the brat and blonde-haired woman halted, Allen rose his brow at this only to stop as the nun and children fell to the floor like dolls, they were dolls. An akuma with an appearance to a wizard, singular eye with a star in it glowed a faint yellow as the blonde woman slowly began to shake and fall. Allen found this amusing as the brat tried to help her, not noticing the dark blue ribbon that wrapped around him.

The brat's – Timothy's – honey brown eyes looked towards him in a pleading manner, silently begging him to save him as the material was wrapped tightly around his mouth, keeping him quiet. Allen chuckled faintly, it rumbling in his chest as he slowly moved towards the level two, stepping over the children's doll bodies as they cried and wailed. He smiled charmingly towards the boy as the akuma bowed to him, his hands gently reaching towards Timothy, "The Earl would be glad I have you, but that crystal won't be easy to remove..."

Tears began to roll down the young child's face, his body trembling as he sobbed and cried for help, hoping that someone would come to his aid.

But no one did.