Part One Of The Rewinding Town

Chapter 7

Allen POV:

The Earl had told me to stay in the Ark because it was safer and he had plans for me. It was annoying. I missed traveling around with Tyki and Road. I was told to stay in the Ark to train and do school-work. Which was so BORING.

I walked to the heart of the Ark and climbed up the steps.

I walked into the room and sat down on the bench in front of the piano. I rested my hands on the keys and began to play the song the Earl taught me.

I began to sing as I played. (Wada Kaoru - Tsunaida Te Ni Kiss Wo)

"Soshite bouya wa nemuri ni tsuita

ikizuku hai no naka no honoo, hitotsu, futatsu to

ukabu fukurami itoshii yokogao

daichi ni taruru ikusen no yume, yume

Gin no hitomi no yuragu yoru ni

umare ochita kagayaku omae, ikuoku no toshitsuki ga

ikutsu inori wo tsuchi e kaesshitemo

Watashi wa inori tsuzukeru

douka konoko ni ai wo

tsunaida te ni kisu wo"

I kept playing then I felt someone hands on my shoulders. I looked up and smiled.

Earl's POV:

I was walking down the streets of the Ark when I heard a piano playing. 'Was Allen playing it again?' I walked towards the sound and found myself standing at the heart of the Ark.

I walked in and see Allen playing the piano. I walked over and rested my hands on his shoulders. The melody came to an end and Allen looked up at me with a wide smile.

"Hello Milliene~"

My smile widened if that was possible, which seemingly it was.

"Allen, didn't I say you are not allowed to play this piano without my permission."

Allen pouted and mumbled out a "yes". He then looked away and said "Sorry Milliene."

"Well next time ask me. Now come, we have dinner in ten minutes."

Allen nodded and we walked out the door to the dining room.

As we arrived at the dining room we were greeted by Jasdero and Devit throwing food at Skin. Road was on the ground laughing childishly. Tyki wasn't there yet and Lero had a melon on his head. Lero flew over to Allen and Allen took the melon off his head.

"What is going on here?"

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and Jasdero and Devit yelled out and pointed at Skin in sync. "We didn't do it. It was Skin."

Said man got out of his seat and started to walk towards the Noah's.

"Enough. Sit down we have something to discuss."

Every one sat down straight away. I sat down at the end of the tabled and called some Akuma maids to clean up the mess. Tyki decided to walk in at that moment and take his seat at the table. He smirked at me and I smiled back. The Akuma maids put some more food on the table and everyone started to eat.

I cleared my throat and said "My dear family. I have missions for you to do." With that I pulled out some cards and threw them in front of everyone except Allen. Allen pouted and said "Milliene~ Do I get to go on a mission with someone?"

I looked at Allen.

"No, Allen you have training and school work to do. But if you get all your school work done you maybe able to go."

Allen had a smile on his face and continued to eat.

After everyone finished eating they were dismissed.

Allen's POV:

I ran back to my room and finished my home work as fast as I could. I sped down the halls to run in to something soft and bouncy. I looked up from the floor to see the Earl, who was smiling at me. Well, he is always smiling though.

I got up off the floor and looked at the Earl. "Milliene~ I finished all my homework. Can I go on a mission now?"

The Earl looked to be thinking about it. After a while he said "Yes, but you have to go with Road. Take Lero if you want." My smile widened and I gave the Earl a hug before running off to Road's room.

I knock on Road's door and then there was a loud scream. After a while she was standing at the door smiling.

"Road, I get to go on your mission."

Road squealed and then hugged, almost killing me with her hug. When she let go she ran back in to her room and grab panicked Lero.

When Lero saw me he got out of Roads grip and hid behind me. I rolled my eyes and Road summoned one of her doors. Road grabbed onto my arm and we walked through the door with Lero in my hand.

We walked out of Road's door and were standing at an entrance of a town. Road grabbed Lero, opened him up and walked through the entrance. I followed on the other side and when I looked at Road to see she was burnt and crispy. When I was going to say 'are you alright?' she healed in a blink of an eye.

A couple of hours later me and Road were sitting on a roof eating candy when there was an explosion. I looked to where the explosion was. I saw there were Akumas fighting exorcists. One had a hammer with red hair and I remember that I had met him before, when I was on that mission with Tyki.

There was also that girl with green hair retreating from the scene while carrying someone. The girl who was being carried by the green haired had dark brown hair in a messy bun, and black lining her eyes.

I looked back to the Akuma who had stopped fighting because of Road's order. They left the fight leaving the exorcist confused. Road was now yelling at the Akuma for not doing their job and for playing with the exorcist with out her. She then shooed them away and sat down, watching the sky become dark.

Well, Part One Is Done Now To Start To Type Part Two~

Hope The Chapter Was Alright.......

Well...KillerAkuma Destroying Her Way Outer Here~