The Start Of Allen's Awakening

Chapter 11

Allen’s POV:

Every part of my body felt like it was on fire, my head felt like someone was pushing thousands of needles in it. I wanted to scream out in pain but when I opened my mouth to scream nothing came out.

The pain stopped a bit when I felt there was another Noah near me.

I stared in to the black surrounding and when I blinked, I was sitting on a throne, but was chained to it. I looked down to my hands and then at my surroundings.  When I saw a person walking towards me; who looks like Tyki but was younger and shorter. I thought, ‘who was this person’. When it clicked, this person was……….

Earl’s POV:

“Good evening, Exorcists.”

Lenalee moved closer to Allen and Lavi said “What are you doing here Earl?”

This made my grin wider, if they could tell at least. “Well, I’m here to get Allen, here.” I said while directing my gaze towards him. He started to stir and I was faster than the exorcists could see, I was standing right next to Allen.

They stumbled away from Allen and me, when they noticed I was right next to him. I looked back down to Allen and scoped him up in my arms. I took three big strides backwards and turned, when one of Road’s doors appeared.  The door opened I turned back to the exorcists and said “Farewell Exorcists.” and vanished through the door.

Lavi’s Pov:

The Earl was standing right over there. Lenalee moved closer to Allen and I said the first thing that came to mind. “What are you doing here Earl. “

When I looked him straight in the face I swear, I saw his smile widen. “Well, I’m here to get Allen, here.” When I notice the Earl’s gaze went to Allen, I gripped my innocence harder.

When I blinked the Earl was gone and standing behind us. We all stumbled away from the Earl and Allen. The Earl then picked up Allen and took a couple strides back and one of Road’s doors appeared and he stepped through. But before he did he looked back at us and said “Farewell Exorcists.”

With that said, the door vanished as well as the Earl and Allen. We walked back to the closest town and rested there for the day.

Allen’s Pov:

In Allen’s Head

 Neah was sitting on the table in front of me. He had a smile plastered on his face and when he cleared his throat; my attention was now fully focus was on him.

Allen, I have been waiting to talk to you.”

“Why?” I had a puzzled looked on my face, when it hit me, ‘He probably wants to talked about his past.’

“That would be correct, Allen”

I looked at him shocked. ‘How does he know what I’m thinking?’

“Because we share minds.” He brushed back some of his dark brown hair. “Well, I know you know about my betrayal and a bit about my past on what the rest of the Noah have told you….so I may just have to tell you about why they thought I betrayed them.”

I looked at him and nodded for him to continue.

"Well, I was talking to Mana one day and he said there was another side to this war, a third side. They were just some random exorcist and people. Mana joined the third side along with Cross, they wanted me to join, so I did but only to get information. When the Earl found out, he wanted to kill Mana for making me betray him. Me and Mana ran, but when the Earl found us, I sent Mana away. The rest of the clan came to take me back; I fought them and ended up killing them. When the Earl game to protect Road, when I was about to kill her, he stopped me and ended up killing me as a punishment."

I was shocked; I didn’t know that the Fourteenth's betrayal was just a misunderstanding.

 Neah smiled at me, he waved and said “See you soon, Allen~”

After Neah had said this, my surroundings started to melt away.

I woke up, my eyes felt heave and would not open. I could feel that someone was caring me.  I was settled down on something soft. I tried to open my eye again and this time I managed to get them open. I had to blink a couple times, for my eyes to adjust to the light. When my eyes adjusted to the light I saw the Earl looking at me.

“Ooh, your awake, Allen. How do you feel?”

“I feel fine, except for that my head feels like it’s going to explode.” I massaged my head and the pain faded slowly away, until it was just a slight throb.

The Earl smiled. “Well, Allen you have five stigmata on your forehead and your transformation should be over soon………hopefully.” The Earl mumbled the last bit so I didn't hear it.

When I heard the door slam open I saw a frantic Road. She ran over to me and said “Allen! I thought that I felt someone awakening. I’m glad you will be a true Noah soon. How are you feeling?”

“I'm feeling fine at the moment.” I said and tried to give her a smile but was failing.

“Well, Road, we should let Allen rest, don’t you think?”

“Yes, so Allen what type of dream do you want to have?”

“I don’t mind." I answered and then layed back down and closed my eyes. "Night Milliene, night Road.” With that, I fell asleep and had the most amazing dream.

Well, Now I'm Up To The Same Spot On Wattpad And FanFiction~

So, My Chapter Updating May Become Slower Now.........

Hope The Chapter Was Alright And Please Leave A Comment~

KillerAkuma Destroying Her Way Outer Her~