At The Black Order

Chapter 6:

Lavi’s POV:

I walked to Komui's office, thinking about the boy we saw on our mission.

Turns out he was also seen on Lenalee's mission and he was then seen on the train playing strip poker with Kory and a couple of other men.

But when we saw him this time he had used some type of power to knock Lenalee out of the road. It was all quite, and by quite I meant very, strange.

He had normally just showed up with that Noah but when he was behind him that blue-haired Noah took him away through those checkered heart doors she always rose.

I arrive at the double doors to Komui's office. I entered and saw the supervisor sleeping under all of the paper work.

Reever was standing next to Komui. He had a hand-full of paper work. He noticed I walked in and Reever bent down to whisper something his ear.

Komui shot up and pulled out a gun. "NO! WHERES THE LOW LIFE THAT IS TRYING TO TAKE MY..."

He didn't finish his sentence when Reever hit him over the head, hard. He rubbed the back of his head and looked towards me.

"Oh, hello Lavi. What... um... what are you doing here?"

"I was hoping we could discuss the boy who was with the Noah."

Sorry, I'm Kinda Having A Writers Block But I Will Get Over It Soon But Don't Worry The Next Chapter Will Be Longer~

KillerAkuma Destroying Her Way Outer Here~