Crashed

I know Shadow is not an alien but he does have Black Doom's blood when he was created, which makes Shadow a half Black Arms and half mobian hedgehog. I don't know much about Black Doom, though I know he's a bad villain from the video game Shadow the Hedgehog.

Official characters belongs to (c) SEGA/Archie.

Nebula the Hedgehog belongs to me.

On a planet far away from Earth, the planet Doom was ruled by the ruthless Emperor Black Doom, a large, three eyed alien with large horns. All he wants is to control his hybrid son Shadow who looks nothing like him. He has plans to make him the ultimate invader of the galaxy to spread their empire. But he did not know he could not break his son's spirit. But that will all change one day for Shadow.

At Black Doom's palace, Shadow was standing at the balcony with his hands behind his back, looking at the stars in the sky.

"Sometimes I wonder how innocent life is like. I really wanna know" Shadow asked himself.

Then Black Doom appeared behind him, "They are just nothing but selfish, greedy, emotionless creatures with no love, my son" he said.

"I know but isn't innocent meaning good?" Shadow asked.

"That never existed, my son. It's a cruel world out there" Black Doom said.

"I don't understand father" Shadow said, looking down a bit.

"You don't have to, I got a mission for you now" Black Doom said.

"And what is it?" Shadow asked him.

"You will travel to planet Earth. There are the chaos emeralds, 7 including the Master Emerald. Bring them to me so we can be invincible by the power of them and the Master Emerald. And any earthling you see, kill them" Black Doom said.

"And why should I go there? Has any of our kind been to this planet?" Shadow asked.

"Go and train while your vehicle is ready" Black Doom tells Shadow.

"Yes Father" Shadow nods and heads to the training room to train with some Black Oak soldiers. They bow to him before the training starts, but Shadow simply cocks his neck to make a cracking noise.

"Bring it" he said and takes out a sword. He held it up in ninja style and glares at the Black Oaks. They rushed towards him and he elbows one of them in the gut and jumps on another, then slicing the spines.

Then Shadow sweep-kicks the Black Oak to make it fall over and then throw him at the remaining ones.

Black Doom was watching his son training very well, "That's my boy" he chuckled evilly.

On Earth

A huge city called Station Square was a beautiful place with sky scrapers, some friendly humans and mobians, streets, and city lights. Throughout the centuries when technology wasn't invented yet, humans and mobians are always at war and it kept going on and on for years; right after World War II has ended. Right now in the 21st century, everything changed on Earth.

At a Café, a blue-violet hedgehog was reading Hunger Games while having her soda drink.

"It really never gets old. I like them" she said to herself.

"Hmph, I never liked those books" a male hedgehog said in front of her. She puts the book down and saw a male green hedgehog wearing a black leather jacket and sunglasses, he had two scars on his chest like claw marks.