Peru part 1: Mine Tunnel

As they all head outside, the sky was now night time filled with stars twinkling beautifully like glitter. Shadow had never felt this happy before when dancing at the dance club with an earthling female hedgehog. He never danced in his life.

"So Shadow, did you enjoy the dance?" Nebula asks him.

"Very....nice I guess" Shadow shrugs.

"Well, let's go to the plane for next location" Tails said.

"Hang on, shouldn't we sleep?" Silver said to him.

"Yes, but I turn the plane on autopilot if I sleep" Tails said.

"Oh, okay" Silver said.

They arrived at the airport where their plane was standing and the mobian rat came out from the shelter.

"¿Cómo estuvo tu día aquí en la Ciudad de México?" the rat asked them

(Eng: How was your day here in Mexico City?)

"Bastante bien, mi novia y mis amigos se divirtieron" Silver spoke in Spanish.

(Eng: Pretty good, my girlfriend and my friends had fun.)

"Ah, ya veo. Usted sabe que ellos tuvieron la mejor música aquí" The rat said.

(Eng: Ah, I see. You know they had the best music here.)

"Afirmativa. Estos dos eran increíbles" Silver points at Nebula and Shadow.

(Eng: Affirmative. These two were amazing.)

"What did you say?" Nebula wondered.

"That you and Shadow where amazing" Silver said.

"Oh...uh.....yeah" Nebula said shyly.

"Estamos tomando fuera ahora" Silver then said to the rat.

(Eng: We're taking off now.)

"Vale, enciendo las luces en la pista" the rat goes to the air traffic control tower.

(Eng: Okay, turn on the lights on the track.)

"What did he say?" Knuckles asked.

"He's gonna turn on the lights on the tracks so we can lift off" Silver said to the group.

"Alright, get to your seats. Captain Tails is on his way" Tails said and joked at the last sentence, getting to the pilot seat in the plane.

The others got in as well and the lights on the tracks are turned on.

"Fasten your seatbelts, here we go!" Tails said to them and steers the plane to the tracks. They fasten their seatbelts and Shadow looks out from the window.