Mexico part 1: Red Chaos Emerald

At Tails' workshop; Tails was almost finished with his new upgraded plane that will be fast enough to travel from different places than a regular airplane.

"Should I call them?" Knuckles asked Tails.

"Yes, dial them and tell them the plane is almost finished" Tails said. Knuckles picks up his iPhone and dials Nebula's number.

"So which place are we traveling to? Mexico?" Knuckles asked while waiting for Nebula to answer the phone.

"Yep, Mexico where the red chaos emerald is at" Tails said.

"Alright then. Oh, hi Nebula. Tails is almost finished with the plane" Knuckles got finally contact with Nebula.

"Okay. Shadow and I will be on our way. Is Silver and Blaze there with you?" Nebula asked.

"Yup, they're here with us" Knuckles said.

"Good. Bye" Nebula hung up. Knuckles then turns back to Tails and saw Silver and Blaze get in with their backpacks and equipment.

"Are you guys ready for this?" Knuckles asked them.

"Yep, always ready. I better not let my naïve side take over" Silver said.

"You're so naïve, Silver. That's what I like about you" Blaze said.

"Okay. But I like you because you are hot, literally" Silver said.

"Because I got fire powers?" Blaze giggled.

"Yup" Silver smiled and hugs her. Tails shook his head with a smile while looking at them.

"This version of Tornado is taxi-plane built this time to take 6 passengers now. It will protect us from storms and lightning in the sky" Tails said.

"Also it doesn't run out of fuel?" Silver guessed.

"Yes, so no one needs to worry about it" Tails said.

Eventually, Shadow and Nebula arrived at the workshop. Shadow was holding a cute purple non-mobian hedgehog plushie that he got from the Zoo gift shop.

"I got this from Nebula as a gift" Shadow said with a small blush.

"You're funny Shadow. For a few days I mistook you for a threat, but you are just a tough alien" Silver joked.

"Thanks....Silver" Shadow said.

"Well are you guys ready for takeoff?" Tails asked them all.

"Yup. Guys and girls take a seat" Knuckles tells the others while going to open the gate. The hedgehogs, Blaze and Tails got into the plane and Tails sits on the pilot seat. Knuckles joined in as well after opening the gate and closed the door.