Black Arms invade Earth

Black Doom's spaceship was heading to the solar system, passing by Pluto. He so wanted to get his son Shadow straight but unfortunately there was no other way.

"Eclipse, find this female hedgehog that Shadow fell in love with. Find her and kill her to the heart" Black Doom said.

"Yes, father" Eclipse said.

"Then we take care of Shadow and his friends to make them our slaves. I will personally rip off Shadow's hands to render him helpless" Black Doom said.

"Sweet and cruel-tastic" Eclipse chuckled.

"Yessss" Black Doom said as they passed by Saturn.

--

The group was gathered all together and Shadow has told them everything about the Black Arms coming to Earth.

"We got to warn Knuckles, man!" Tails said.

"Ah, not to worry. I'll warn him, hon" a white female bat said.

"Rouge?" Tails said.

"Yeah, I do it since he's my favorite echidna" Rouge said.

"Good, also according to my computer ,Black Doom and his army will be here for exactly 15 minutes. Shadow, you'll be with Sonic, Silver, Nebula and Blaze in Station Square" Tails said.

"Okay. Rouge, you did tell the G.U.N general to be ready and armed?" Blaze asked.

"Yup. They are on the way" Rouge said.

"Amy, you're coming with us?" Sonic asked his girlfriend.

"Yes I'm coming but I just don't want to become damsel in distress like last time" Amy said.

"You are and will always be a heroine" Sonic hugged her.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's go!" Shadow said.

"You're right. Be prepared guys and girls!" Nebula said, "Shadow, do you think your hover shoes can make you fly?" she asked.

"I think so. I haven't tried it out yet but I'll try" Shadow said.

He then checked them to then activate the thrusters in his hover-shoes. He lifts up in the air and struggles for balance, "Yup, I can" Shadow said, regaining balance.

"All right!" Nebula cheered and flew out with him and Silver. Sonic and the others either ran or used vehicles.

--

Rouge flew to Angel Island to warn Knuckles about the bad news. She sure hopes that this hot-headed echidna doesn't get too angry with a nasty attitude.

"As much as I hate to see his big attitude, I'm gonna have to talk some sense into him" Rouge said and lands on Angel Island to find the guardian.

She saw him standing near the Master Emerald and she landed in front of him.

"What do you want, Rouge?" he asked her.

"Knuckles, the Black Arms are heading toward Earth and the emeralds got to be protected at any cost from them!" Rouge said to him.

"How do I know you are not trying to do anything funny?" Knuckles asked her.

"Get a grip, Knuckle-head! Your alien friend Shadow told me what's gonna happen in less than 15 minutes before those Black Arms arrive on Earth to destroy all mankind!" Rouge slapping him repeatedly.

"OW! Ow! OW! Okay, I get it, batgirl! Stop slapping me!" Knuckles said, touching his slapped face.

"Good, now I'll help you and Tikal guard the Master Emerald now" Rouge said with an seductive smirk.

"Fine. Be ready now" Knuckles muttered. Rouge takes out her guns and heart-bombs to be prepared.

"Tikal, is that what you meant when you said evil is coming?" Knuckles asked.

"Yes, you need support in defending the Master Emerald and the chaos emeralds. You can't beat them all alone" Tikal said, appearing in spirit form, then in her echidna form.

"Alright ladies. Be ready" Knuckles said.

---

The Black Arms was closing in to Station Square and the clouds turned to a whirl wing. Shadow and Nebula were on the roof building of the city and saw what's happening to the sky.

"Oh, my god!" Nebula gasped, seeing the Black Arms alien species falling from the whirl wing and landing on the ground, destroying cars and streets. People screaming in terror and running out of their cars or driving out of the way.

It's not just the red whirl wind sky in the area of Station Square, it's all over the world with all the daylight and nightlight skies turning blood red.

"Oh, no. Your father is covering the whole sky all over the world!" Nebula gasped.

"Don't worry, I already told the whole world to be armed and ready. Right now we gotta take down these ugly aliens" Shadow said.

Now some tentacle Black Arms dives down from the sky along with other versions of Black Arms.

"ATTACK!!!" Shadow shouted and the team rushes towards the black arms and the fight begins. Shadow used his teleporting ability to use chaos spears or chaos blasts on some of the black arms. Blaze used her fire powers to ignite some humanoid Black Arms along with Amy who uses her hammer.

"HA! Take that you disgusting aliens!" Amy taunts them and crushes one Black Arm alien with her hammer.

"Ugh! GET OFF OF ME!!!" Nebula lifts up the humanoid alien with her super strength, "ARGH!!!" she blasts it with her purple energy beam in the air. Sonic was dashing a horde of Black Arms in one fraction of a second and Silver uses his psychic blasts.

The G.U.N soldiers are using their turret guns from the tanks and helicopters shooting at the flying Black Arms alien types.

"Fire at the large one!" The pilot said to the gunner. The gunner soldier uses his turret gun to fire at the winged Black arms and some of them attacked the other helicopters.

"Watch out! AAAHHH!!!" the pilot got stabbed by one Black Arm. The other flying Black Arms use their beam attacks to blow up the helicopters and then flies towards the building to set off explosions. A few buildings were completely blown up while others were simply partly blown up.

"Oh my god! We're losing!" Amy screamed.

"Don't give up, guys! We can't let them all take over your planet!" Shadow said.

"Silver! Toss me over there! Now!" Nebula yelled and Silver used his ESP powers to blast Nebula towards the humanoid aliens like a shooting arrow. Nebula twirls her body and her energy blasts glowing from her hands to do a driller move similar to Rouge's drill kick to stab through 5 aliens in just 3 seconds.

"KABOOYAH!" Nebula yelled as she saw the aliens she drilled through die.

"That was badass, Nebs!" Shadow said.

"Thank you Shadow" Nebula smiled and hugs him. Then a familiar shape appeared behind them.

"So this is it brother, face me and if you win, we leave your planet. If you lose, Black Doom with rule this planet and kill you all or turn you all to slaves" Eclipse said, walking towards the group, "So...this is the female earthling hedgehog you fell in love with? No matter, I'll just take her to be my queen on planet Doom" Eclipse dashed towards her and runs up to the tall building.

"NEBULA!!!" Shadow goes after him.

Once Eclipse came to the top, he turned his hand into a blade and held it close to Nebula.

"Well I tell you one thing, female hedgehog. You should never have fell in love with my brother" he said.

"You are crazy, Eclipse. Shadow has a heart unlike you, you ruthless monster. Shadow will destroy you soon!" Nebula said angrily.

"Oh, I guess I made the wrong decision to make you my queen. Good bye you earthling!" Eclipse said. He stabs Nebula in the heart and Nebula screams out loud for Shadow to hear.