Chapter Seventeen

I had been ignoring Blaine, I didn't know what to say. The first day he tried talking to me calmly, trying to persuade me but with each try, I continued to ignored him.

So as the next day came round, his anger started to show, he was getting more and more aggravated and frustrated with each day that pasted.

If he entered the room I was in, I'd leave. If he came into our bedroom just before I was going to sleep, I'd walk into the spare room opposite making sure to lock the door.

Not that it stopped Blaine from knocking it down but after having done it four days in a row, he had gotten the point that he wasn't changing anything or helping himself.

Blaine needed to realise that he needed to run his pack, not his father.

Although his father is dead, Blaine still continues to use his father's diabolical practises. Blaine tried so hard to protect his mother from his father, he had fought his father for dominance and won but to his faults he continues to allow his father to control him, and he doesn't even realise it.

Waking up this morning, I groaned. My neck was feeling sore and ached from the uncomfortable position I must have slept in.

Quickly showering and changing into some lose clothing because I wasn't feeling up to doing anything for the day, I headed for the kitchen.

There were loud voices echoing from the kitchen as I descended the stairs. I could tell that there were at least five people but I couldn't tell who they were.

I attempted to keep as quiet as possible as I walked towards the kitchen, I didn't want anyone to notice I was there since I didn't recognise any of the voices apart from Blaine's.

"Make sure to inform Adrian of my absence, I should be back in three days." Blaine's voice sounded.

I frowned, confused and intrigued. He hadn't informed me that he was going away.

"Should I also inform the Luna?" Someone questioned.

"No, she's asleep. I'll contact her later," Blaine answered, "Make sure she's always guarded wherever she wishes to go but keep her within the territory."

I was feeling indecisive, in an annoying predicament on whether or not to go into the kitchen and find out where Blaine was going or whether to go back upstairs and pretend to be asleep to avoid him.

My curiosity overruled my thinking as I found myself entering the kitchen where six wolves including Blaine occupied.

All eyes immediately caught mine, making me wish that I had just gone back upstairs.

"Kennedy," Blaine said, slightly hesitant since I haven't spoken to him for a week. "Where are you going?" I said, getting straight to the point.

He stared at me for a few moments, seeming to decide whether or not he wanted to tell me.

"I'll be gone for three days." Was all he said, clearly deciding to go with the latter.

"Oh really, where you going?" I continued, pushing further.

"I'll be back by Thursday." I narrowed my eyes at him as I stepped a little closer to him.

All eyes were staring at Blaine and I as we began our own staring competition, neither one of us willing to bow down.

We had seemingly forgotten about everyone else in the room.