Chapter Seven

Blaine's POV: (When Kennedy was leaving to go home.)

Anger and frustration was penetrating my heart but I allowed it to boil up inside of me as I looked to my mate.

A deep ache in my chest felt like my whole body was beginning to destruct as I watched her walk hesitantly towards me preparing to say goodbye; to leave me.

I stood to the back of everyone, staying the closest to the front door. The thought of my mate willingly leaving me had both my wolf and I furious; he wanted nothing more than to force her to stay here and we both knew we had the power and dominance to do so.

Soon Kennedy appeared a foot away from me; we both stared into each other's eyes and I purposely blocked my emotions and looked at her blankly.

Whereas through hers I was able to see a mixture of emotions from hurt to being unsure.

She decides to ignore whatever internal battle she was having and took the final step towards me leaving no space between our bodies.

She leans towards me and places a lingering kiss on my lips before pulling away ignoring the stares from the audience around us.

I clenched my jaw tightly and forced myself to stay still on the spot as my mate began walking towards her father's car. A low growl of frustration left the back of my throat, annoyed that she was able to move away before I could snake my arms around her waist for another kiss.

Once she maneuvered herself over to the car she gave me one last longing glance over her shoulder before getting in. With two of my most trusted and vigorous protectors following after her although Diego spirited personality was questionable.

The sound of the car doors shutting soon closed off any of our communication and my whole body was screaming at me to open the door and pull her out. My wolf wanted to be constantly holding her to our side and in arms reach at all times.

Although, Kennedy had already acknowledged and accepted our mate bond, my wolf wasn't enthusiastic with the idea of her leaving, even though she promised to meet us every day at noon at the edge of her father's territory border.

My whole being was screaming at me to refuse to let her leave but I had already forced her to bare my mark without permission.

Forcing her to stay will only make the situation worse but her leaving will not be a permanent thing and she certainly will be back on my territory by the end of the week.

Her father Gabriel caught my eye as he gave me a quick look as if to say he was leaving. My whole body felt tense and I couldn't hold onto my anger anymore and allowed it to flow through me. I shook my shoulders in attempt to calm myself down from attacking him, especially since he was Kenny's father.

But the thought of using my pack law about killing any wolf that trespasses over my land without my permission lingered across my mind. In fact I could already picture it; I had no doubts that if Kenny wouldn't despise me then I would maliciously rip him into tiny pieces and put them on display in my living room; where any male father figure deserves to go.

Wanting them to be gone from my land I glared straight at Gabriel before threatening him in a hostile tone. "Get off of my territory before I do something that I probably wouldn't regret."

It was clear Gabriel didn't appreciate the threat as his familiar blue eyes turned black, while taking a step towards me making both my wolf and I excited.

We were both itching for a fight and I sent a taunting smirk towards Gabriel as I took a step forward but before the situation went any further Kennedy's mom Lara stood between us both.