Chapter Twenty Four

I was uncontrollable. Within seconds I shifted, my clothes shredding into pieces as I went straight for her jugular vein.

But out of nowhere Blaine suddenly appeared and shoved Melissa out of the way, my teeth sinking into his arm as he swiftly pulled his arm up so that I missed my aim at catching Melissa.

A harsh growl emitted from deep within his throat, warning me to let go. His eyes afire with fury as he stared down at me.

I felt my blood boil as I stayed there for a little longer, only to purposely put more pressure on my jaw, biting him harder before I finally let go. Blaine's glare at me deepened as he knew my wolf was testing him, trying to provoke him like he continuously did to me.

"What the fuck is going on?" Blaine yelled, tension filling the air as he waited for an answer. 

I glared at Mellissa then I turned my glare back onto Blaine. I was still in my wolf form and Blaine was still blocking me out of his mind, refusing to let me in.

"I-I was just walking up the stairs to come find you as there was a problem at the pack house and Kenny saw me walking up the stairs and she just went for me and chased me into your bedroom." Mellissa faked sobbed.

When Blaine wasn't looking, her lip curled up as she sent a sly smirk my way.

Her facial expression tipped me over the edge and once again, I went to lunge at her but Blaine for the second time stopped me.

"Stop Ken and shift." Blaine shouted harshly using his Alpha tone.

I shifted and he quickly passed me over a long t-shirt that was sitting on our bed. "What is wrong with you Blaine? You continually undermine me when that thing," I said as I glared at Melissa. "Is in our presence. Is something going on that I should know about?"

He rolled his eyes, "How many times do I need to tell you that nothing is going on?" Blaine growled, his voice sounding so calm but I knew how dangerously his tone defeated him.

"Then what the fuck is she doing here?" Each word was coming out of my mouth louder than the first one as my blood pressure began to rise.

"I don't know." He replied snarling as he gave me an exasperated look.

"Now, doesn't that sound awfully like deja vu?" I said sarcastically, remembering our last conversation when Melissa was in our home, standing half naked at my front door.

"I only came up here to find you as there was a problem at the pack house Alpha." Mellissa stated while fluttering her eyelashes at my mate sending a flirty smile his way.

I growled once again, furious at how blatant she was acting in my presence. My jaw was beginning to become sore with how harsh I was clenching it while grinding my teeth together.

"Mellissa," Blaine began to say, but I couldn't control myself and once again, I shifted.

Only this time I managed to knock Mellissa down, slamming her into the floor, I was able to dig my claws deep into her cheek. The sweet metallic scent of her blood filled my senses as I attempted to capture her neck in my teeth. 

Melissa managed to quickly shift under me, and as she was about to lunge at me back we got separated.

Blaine began to growl at us both, mind linking our wolves in his Alpha tone to shift back as our wolves had both clearly taken over.

Blaine gave me a fierce look, "Why do you continue to risk our baby's life Kenny?" My heart sank the moment he finished his sentence, my eyes widening in worry at the information he had just shared in front of Mellissa.

I stared at him like a deer in headlights, biting on my bottom lip as my stomach began to churn with uneasiness. His face suddenly mirrored mine once he realised what he had said.

It went deadly silent, it wasn't that I cared that she knew, it was that I had no idea who she could share that information with or what she could do with that information.

"I'm sorry...did I hear you correct? You're pregnant." Mellissa spat out, her tone filled with animosity.

***

-Not Edited-

Please Comment and Vote!!

I'm sorry I know its short but I've actually written a few chapters ahead, I'm so sorry for how long it has taken! It's been like 2 years since my last update but I hope now since I've had a little inspiration and no writers block that this book will be completed and will be updated regularly - please be patient with me.

~W0nderful-Dr3ams