Chapter Five

I could do nothing but stare at my dad, I attempted to open my mouth to speak but it was as if someone was squeezing my vocal cords shut. All I could see was fire in my father's eyes and from the look on his face, he already knew the answer to his question.

"Dad, wait-"

"You forced a mark upon my daughter without permission?" I was shocked from my father's cold tone; I've never seen him so angry, even my mother looked shocked as she looked to her husband.

Blaine wasn't fazed as he kept eye contact with my dad, both sharing dark dangerous looks. My dad wanted to lunge at Blaine, but my mom held him back, he was boarding on the edge of control. "How dare you mark my daughter!"

Blaine stayed silent for a minute before speaking. "At least I didn't reject her." His voice had an underlining taunt directed at my father. My mouth was literally agape as I looked towards my mate; stunned and appalled that he would say such a thing especially since it's such a sore subject for my family.

"At least my father didn't kill my mother." My dad replied with the same taunting voice.

The whole area went silent, tension filling the air. Blaine's body stiffened and he ran his tongue over his teeth before he clenched his jaw tightly. He was trying to control his wolf, as he closed his eyes but his other side had already dominated his body. A menacing snarl erupted from his throat, his normal gorgeous green eyes of his swirling with pecks of black as his wolf came out.

"Hold her." Blaine demanded to two of his men who were standing behind me. I knew my father had pushed Blaine too far and I was disgusted by his comment. I was just as disgusted at Blaines. Right now, I needed to comfort my mate but before I could attempt to move, their arms instantly wrapped around my arms forcing me to stand still.

"Let me go," I said harshly, as I struggled to pull out of their tight grip. I knew Blaine wanted to go for the kill.

"Blaine, please." I begged, tears welling up in my eyes. I didn't want to watch, how I could be mated with a man who wanted to fight my father. I never thought this would be the way the first meeting would turn out with my mate meeting my parents.

"No Kennedy, he crossed the line and now he's going to pay for it." He snarled his voice sounding dangerous calm as he removed his shirt, showing everyone his prominent scars.

"He's my father Blaine, please don't do this." My tone was wavering as I tried to plead with him to stop.

"It's fine Kennedy, this pup needs to learn a lesson." My dad growled, as he began to step forward towards Blaine.

My dad also had my mom surrounded by his enforcers including his Beta and Third Eli. My mom was ordering them in her alpha tone to let her go, but because my dad ordered them to hold her they had to listen to my father as he is the main leader of their pack. Meaning his words overwrites my mother's, it was their priority to protect their Luna.

Blaine cracked his jaw at the disrespect my father had showed him by calling him a pup. It was one of the biggest insults for an Alpha. Blaine especially found it contemptuous due to killing his father at 15 for the Alpha title, which he then had to battle various pack members or rogues who believed he was too weak to be leader.

Tears were freely flowing down my face as I desperately tried to stop them. Blaine was in arms reach and I wrestled my way out of the enforcer's to grab him.

My fingers only managed to brush against his skin causing small sparks to fly up my hands. Blaine moved forward avoiding me and unfortunately only caused his men to hold me back firmer, pushing me into a circle of enforcers meaning there was no way for me to escape to stop the fight that was about to transpire.