Chapter Twenty

I woke up feeling dizzy and exhausted even though I purposely went to bed early the night before. Lately I've been noticing that I've been feeling this way constantly for the past few weeks and I was beginning to get worried. Not only that but I kept finding myself racing to the bathroom to be sick.

A frightening thought repeatedly kept going through my mind and I was begging for it not be what I was assuming it to be.

I was avoiding Blaine like the plague worried that he might have noticed a few changes in me.

I sat on the edge of my bed impatiently waiting for Tilly to arrive since it would look to suspicious if I was to leave the house to go to the store, there would be too many questions.

So many thoughts raced through my mind, I wondered if this was how my mom felt as she waited for her result when she was the same age as me. I was too young for a baby.

I blocked my feelings and thoughts off from Blaine, I didn't want him to notice how anxious I was as he'd be here in a flash, bombarding me for answers.

I needed Tilly to hurry up as I also didn't want Blaine to notice that I was doing it, because that would also lead to an extensive line of questions.

There was a sudden knock, jolting me out of my thoughts. I raced to the door and let Tilly come in, quickly pulling her inside and locking the door, not wanting anyone to intrude.

"I got it. Do you honestly think there's a chance you're pre-". Tilly began but I quickly cut her off, by putting my hand over her mouth.

"Shh, don't talk so loud. You never know who's listening around here." I said, I was beyond the word anxious and nervous of anyone overhearing, I didn't even know if I definitely was pregnant but the idea of it being true had me on edge.

"You'll be fine Ken, Just go take the test." Tilly whispered, ushering me into the bathroom, test in hand.

I shut the door, throwing the instructions on the floor before taking the test and going back into my room with Tilly.

I handed the test to Tilly, too frightened to look at the test. "Do you want me to look?" Tilly questioned staring at me intently. I nodded, unable to give her a worded answer.

Tilly looked down at the test and then looked back up towards me, she didn't even need to say the words for me to know the answer.

Immediate dread and anxiety flowed through me and all I could do was cry. Tilly instantly wrapped her arms around me, stroking my back in comfort. But it wasn't comfort that I wanted, I just wanted my space and Tilly understood.

She left a few minutes later after helping me get into bed, I cradled my blanket in my arms tightly and allowed myself to fall to sleep.

I woke up still feeling the same, I didn't know what to do or what to say. All I knew at this point was that I wanted it to stay between Tilly and I. I wasn't ready for Blaine to know, I needed to keep it a secret until I decided or even had an idea of what I was going to do.

The best thing to do at this point is to act completely normal with Blaine, for the past month since we came back to the pack after staying at Benjamin's we've been pretty much perfect but my relationship with Blaine always has its ups and downs.

I knew Blaine was holding a meeting in a few days to do with the Stone Warriors territory, it belonged to Pierce Stone. An Alpha that shared the offside territories between Blaine's and my fathers. My mate thought it would be good idea to hold a meeting since it will affect other territories and Blaine wasn't the type of Alpha to surprise attack you, he made it blatant and clear when the takeover would happen.