Floppy Bleep

Ok so when my bro told me this I was laughing hard, non stop XD I have to add this story in here! So apparently there's a part of my family that's black and they were coming over to visit one day. My brother was 8 years old at the time. He was in his pj's playing video games, not even worrying about the new company that was coming over.

When they got here my brother got all nervous and just started cleaning up everything like crazy, he even cleaned things that didn't need to be cleaned. When there was nothing left to clean my brother decided to go get dressed out of his pj's. He went upstairs to his room, closed the door, and started getting dressed.

When he was putting on his underwear and pants my (cousin I think? I never really met her..) .....Well she's a girl. She went up to my brother's room to tell him something and just opened the door. My brother scream and hopped around on one leg, his other leg in his pants he was trying to put on. His little dick was flopping all over the place as he jumped around.

The girl screamed while my brother screamed, then she closed the door. After my brother was dressed and everything they couldn't look or talk to each other. That's why my bro doesn't ever wanna see her again, he's afraid she still remembers.

XD