The Blood Magic Series - Book 7: To Seduce an Angel

Copyright © 2016 by SerenityR0se

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing from the author

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

The Blood Magic Series

Book 1: The Slave That I Am - Completed
Book 2: The Pure Blood Vampire Huntress - Completed
Book 3: Ascension of the Hunters - Completed
Book 4: The Rogue Pureblood Vampire - Completed
Book 5: To Seduce a Succubus - Completed
Book 6: To Seduce a Vampire - Completed
Book 7: To Seduce an Angel - Completed
Book 8: To Seduce a Mortal - Completed
Book 9: The True Born Huntress - Completed
Book 10: Beloveds' Marks - In Progress

This book has sexual content and intended for audiences 18+. Read at your own risk.

༺༒༻

Introduction

This is the sexy Harlan story that so many of you requested and I couldn't be happier to oblige as his character has been one of my favorite personalities to write.

I'm giving a shout out to my best friend Gabe, as he was the inspiration for this character and yes, he's fucking awesome in real life. I couldn't be a luckier person to have such a fantastic friend I've known for over 12 years. This book is a tribute to you man!

༺༒༻

Prologue

-Harlan

I'm not going to tell you the story you want to hear. I'm not going to tell you the story filled with lovey-dovey sparkle love shit. You all enjoy a good love story, don't you? Filled with romance and mystery?

That's not my story...at least, that's not what I had planned on doing when I crossed over from the Dominion Plain in Hell to Earth. Everyone knows that sex demons are incapable of...well...save for the incubus King Keegan and Eris...

Lust, sin, violence...oh, let's not forget seducing, my loves! Yes, you could consider me a one-night stand type of guy, just here to fuck and take your energy.

Let's hope I don't get too carried away, otherwise, I might accidentally take that irresistible soul of yours...who am I kidding? I'd do it on purpose in a heartbeat.

Speaking of which, who's big idea was it to give me an angel as a soulmate? I'm laughing so hard...can't you tell?

Now really...an evil fucking demonic being with a sweet...okay...prude guardian angel as their mate.

Really?

Come on now...are you trying to wash away my sins?

Or...shall she indulge in mine?

Let's find out which one it is, shall we?

༺༒༻

Excerpt

"Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hands as my arms had wrapped themselves around her waist. Her long blonde hair fell over her right shoulder, breathing in her scent deeply.

"How else am I going to fuck you?" I chuckled, my warm breath tickling the skin on her neck.

She scoffed at me, elbowing my ribs and forcing me to let go of her. Turning around, Isis narrowed her eyes and promised, "The only time you're ever going to have sex with me is if Hell freezes over."

"Ouch, that hurt love," I clutched my heart and pouted. I thought about it for a moment before asking, "Are you always this uptight?"

"Are you always trying to have sex with everything that moves?" She returned and walked away from me, stopping only a few feet away and turning on her heels, "Oh, wait...I'm sure you'd even defile a sleeping person," she gave me that knowing look.

I shrugged my shoulders and grinned, "Can't help it, love, it's in my nature."

༺༒༻