Book 7⌇Epilogue: A Bad Omen

Epilogue ∣  A Bad Omen

-Isis

My moan was silenced, Harlan's lips claiming my own while both of his hands entrapped my wrists above my head, his knees spreading my thighs apart.

This...change, it was something I was slowly getting used it. Such primal urges and desires were very difficult to control, learning how to control anger wasn't the hardest thing Harlan had thought would be my greatest challenge. He said that devils hardly stood to be disrespected and dominated, however, I quite enjoyed stepping down and allowing him to be the one in control.

Well...only in the bedroom. I was growing fond of testing my new abilities and what their limitations were. However, it was difficult for learning something very devastating...

"Oh fuck...I love that. Mmmm," Harlan's lips had left mine, his fangs nipping the skin of my neck as he slowly left torturous kisses in his wake. It wasn't the kissing that had me almost coming undone...

...I'd learned another use for his tail.

Harlan pumped his tail in and out of me, my head tilted back as his lips had reached my breasts, drawing a nipple into his warm mouth. He sucked gently at first, grazing his teeth against my sensitive bud before I felt that marvelous tail of his thrust slightly deeper. My hips bucked toward him, moaning out his name as he groaned around my nipple.

Oh yeah, that's another thing I learned. The spade of a sex demon's tail was the most sensitive part of their entire body, so Harlan would get off, his stamina really something else...because then he'd fuck me senseless with his shaft. Not that I didn't mind, because he was gradually turning me into a sex fiend.

No regrets.

When his lips left my nipple, his voice was uneven and husky as he grunted, "Oh fluffy wings, shall we stick it up your ass as well? I don't think you're full enough yet."

I bit my lower lip as I attempted to surpass the scream that easily left my lips the second, I came around Harlan's tail, my breathing coming heavy and short.

"I didn't say you could come," Harlan's electric blue eyes held a glint to them, and he chuckled darkly when he released my wrists. The only reason he allowed me freedom, was to quickly flip me around where I grasped the covers of our bed, trying to push myself up slightly. I felt his hand on the back of my neck, his voice sending a pleasurable chill down my spine, "Keep that pretty face of yours against the covers love, you didn't follow the rules."

I whimpered as his tail slipped out, leaving me feeling empty and craving for more inside. A groan begrudgingly escaped my lips, Harlan rubbing the tip of his shaft up and down between my wet folds. I mumbled, "Please..." the air caught in my throat when he rubbed the tip against my bundle of nerves, trying to wiggle against him to attain what I wanted.

The hand at the back of my neck held me still, his other swatting my butt cheek once when he released the hold on his shaft. He quite enjoyed teasing me to no ends, pressing the tip against my entrance and ever so slowly entering me. He would move an inch in, taunting me before pulling completely out. Harlan did this a few times, making me a whimpering mess under his touch.

"Fuck!" I screamed when he slammed into me with one quick stroke, my body shivering with need. His free hand grasped my hip, holding me in place as he began to thrust in and out of me with greater force. My hands gripped the covers harder, his shaft the only thing now that could satisfy me.

"Arch your back deeper," Harlan ordered, complying with his wishes as I felt the tip of his spade brush against my back entrance. I could still feel my juices lingering on it, pressing against me slowly before the tip finally entered my butt. His groans were louder as he exhaled, "Fucking tight little sexy thing you are fluffy wings. Give us a good begging."