↣ Chapter 1

It's strange how your life can be written before you even take your first breathe.

How people can decide your fate even though they have never met you before.

That's what's happened to me, I'm Melody Wilhelm the daughter of the Mystical Wolf Maia Wilhelm and Alpha Austin Wilhelm.

People believed me and my three brothers to be powerful and to save the lives of all.

My brothers, yes. Me, no.

That's until I met my mate. The Alpha Prince.

This is my story. Of mates, tears and love.

_______________

"Melody. Push harder!" My Coach shouts as I push myself away from the cold wet grass beneath me.

He places a heavy leather boot on my back and presses down, making it even harder to complete my push up.

"PUSH!" He orders loudly before blowing a whistle. "You've done 298!"

I push against the force of his boot and bring myself away from the ground. The sweat drips form my nose onto the green grass under me.

"That's 299! Push Melody! Push!!"

My arms are shaking from my weight and my feet ache but I can't give up now. I only have 1 more to do.

I lower myself to the ground slowly trying to making sure not to go to low. The Coach's boot is heavy and try's to force me to collapse.

I fight back. Taking a final deep breath before pushing through my hands up against the boot.

I make it and finally allow myself to collapse into a ball of wheezes and sweat. I close my eyes and lie flat on my back trying to ignore the annoying voice of Coach.

"300 push ups, well done Melody. That's your new record, anyways next time you better get to 400 without any problems." He says right up close to my face "your next session is, of course, tomorrow. So see you then."

With a final evil smirk he wanders off leaving me in a my pile of sweat and exhaustion.

"Hey," I hear the familiar voice of my brother Mikey, who happens to be my older twin by 6.34 minutes. "You alright El?"

"Yes I'm great!" I say sarcastically, he laughs and extends his hand to me. I take it willingly and allow myself to be pulled to my feet.

"You're getting better." He says crossing his arms in front of his chest, showing his muscularity. Mikey had been training since he moment he could walk.

He is to be Alpha in 2 days. The ceremony is taking the pack into a total buzz of excitement and nerves. Gosh, you should see my mom.

"Mom given you grief about your mate today?" I say with a short laugh, he playfully punches my shoulder in reply.

"Of course she did! What a surprise!" He says putting an arm around my shoulder as we start walking, "She gives me the speech of how amazing it was for Dad to finally meet her and be at his very strongest. Thank god I met Victoria a month ago or I would of had to get ear buds. Now I'm becoming Alpha too! Can I really do this?"