↣ Chapter 9

His mouth is so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could of ever imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and I allow his tongue to slip into my mouth.

His hand finds the back of my neck and pulls me in closer. His lips start to get hungrier making my senses snap, I place my hands on his chest and push him away.

His breathing is heavy alike my own. An ecstatic grin found Jayden's face making me let out a short laugh, he looks like a kid who just got a big lollypop.

A knock on the window makes me jump out of my skin and bang my head on the roof of the car. I let out a pained groan and roll off Jayden's lap onto my own seat.

Jayden growls at the man standing outside his car window then instead of seeing what the man wants, he turns to me.

"You okay?" He says grabbing my hand in a comforting manner, but my mind is still spinning from our kiss. I am also having a mental battle with myself for allowing him to kiss me.

"Um yes I think so." I say rubbing the top of my head before pointing at the man "You should see what he wants you know."

Jayden gives me an annoyed glance then rolls down the window, I look out the front car window and see wolfs scattered everywhere watching over us.

"Alpha, you are needed at the palace." The man says bowing his head. Jayden nods then the man disappears, he lets it a sigh and presses down on the gas.

"Sorry amore mio, we can get back to that later." He says with a flirty wink making me blush, I turn away from him and try to calm my ravaging heart beat.

"Can I ask you something?" I say trying to steer the conversation away from what happened moments ago.

"Of course." He says glancing at me before refocusing on the road. I look at his cute frown of concentration and giggle.

"Well I was wondering why do you speak in Italian?" I say leaning my head  back against the car seat.

"Amore mio, I am from Italian heritage. My whole family is Italian born except my mother who is American. My Italian accent comes through off and on, also we speak Italian in the pack most of the time." He explains, it all makes sense now.

We make a final turn out of the forestry and I gasp loudly making Jayden laugh. He reaches over and grabs my hand, then after placing a kiss on my knuckles he says.

"Melody Wilhelm, welcome to your new home Castello Di Luna Crescente, Crescent Moon Castle ." Jayden announced proudly while I stare at the castle in front of me.

"The castle is surrounded by forest for us wolves. Yet one side of the castle, at the back, there is a large cliff drop. The back gardens falls just on the edge and it is a beautiful view." He explains as we drive through the large castle gates.

My mouth hangs open in awe at my new home. The castle looks old but so beautiful and magnificent, it's tall and the light brick work is amazing. The bright green trees surround the castle making it stand out brightly.

The towers rise above the main part of the castle and touch the clouds. The whole castle looks as though it was taken from a fairy tale.