↣ Chapter 16

Rain batters against the window opposite the bed. It wakes me up from my light slumber, I groan in pain as I stretch myself out.

I can still feel the heat in the pit of my stomach but so far it's died down. It's no where near as painful as it was last night.

When I was 16 I did get the period and Heat talk with my parents. Which was the most awkward few hours of my life! They also decided to add some mating advice to it too.

Mikey, of course, just laughed and smirked the entire time, I on the their hand sat still blushing crimson red.

I snuggle closer into the pillow trying to let sleep find me again but an arm around my waist had another idea.

Jayden's arm pulls me over so I'm lying on my back, I pout up at him but to my dismay he just smiles. Slowly he leans down and places a gentle kiss on the side of my lips.

Then he moves to kiss my lips but this time the kiss is passionate and deep instead of gentle. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him impossibly closer.

He manoeuvers his body so he hovers above me, my legs find themselves wrapping around his waist and pulling him tighter against me.

I could feel his lust just as he can probably sense mine. We need to stop soon or I don't think we will be able too.

"Stop." I whisper against his lips moving my hand onto his chest. He pulls away slowly as if he didn't want too, I knew he didn't but I wasn't ready yet.

"Good morning." He says with a soft smile and he lays on his side next to me. His hand is softly caressing my lower abdomen and the other hand props his head up.

"Morning Jay." I say starring at his solid chest, I place my hand on it and feel his fast heart beat beneath my hand.

"We were meant to speak to my parents his morning but I've postponed it to this afternoon instead." Jayden says looking at the clock on the wall. "They said about 12 and that they are having a picnic sort of, so we'll meet them in the indoor gardens."

"Okay sound fine, but will they...uh smell me?" I say and I can feel myself blushing as soon as the words leave my mouth.

He chuckles and places a kiss on my forehead before fully sitting up and pulling me with him.

"Maybe but don't worry, my parents know what it's like so they won't judge you." He says comfortingly.

I nod and turn away. Suddenly I realise that I haven't talked to my brother since he started being Alpha. I grab my phone and start typing a text message.

 I grab my phone and start typing a text message