↣ Chapter 10

At first he doesn't respond so I move to pull away, feeling rejected. Then suddenly his hands grip my waist and pull me back.

I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses me back with so much power I feel like he is going to knock me backwards.

His hands are moving under my top now and I can feel how excited he is getting. My nerves skyrocket making me push his away quickly, that was getting out of hand.

Get a hold of yourself, Melody!

He beams and holds me at arms length. "I must admit mio amore, your an excellent kisser." He says with a wink.

I punch his arm half in anger half in playfulness. I need some time to myself, to think about whats going on and how to control this.

"So when do you have to go?" I ask moving myself to the other side of the corridor to lean on the wall. The wall is cold, cooling down my heated body.

"Now." He sighs "Your personal body guards, Tate and Derek will be here any second now though. So just wait here and they shall be here the second I'm gone."

He starts walking down the corridor in a fast walk, when he gets to the top of the stairs he turns to me with a pained expression.

"Don't do anything stupid or reckless." He says, finally with our distance my thought start clearing. I roll my eyes and let out a huff.

He disappears down the stairs and not even two seconds later two bulky men appear. I jump in surprise, werewolf speed always amazes me.

"Luna." The chorus and bow at me, I scowl darkly at them. Even though my wolf is bouncing with happiness at the respect she is getting for being Luna.

"Please refrain from calling me Luna, that is not my name. My name is Melody so please use it!" I say reaching out to shake both of their hands.

"Well I'm Tate!" The tallest of the two speaks up. He has bleach blonde hair and brown hazelnut eyes, he is muscular and looks like he could get as many girls as he liked. Although he is tall, he is not as tall as Jayden.

"I'm Derek." The other guy speaks up, he seems a lot more quieter than Tate. Unlike Tate, he has pitch black hair and purplish eyes. From what I can smell, he is mated.

"So," I say shifting my feet across the wooden floor "what shall we do now?"

"We were instructed to keep an eye on you wherever you go." Derek says, making me growl mentally. Honestly Jayden actually thinks I'm going to be followed every where 24/7.

If I should believe Jayden to be my mate and give my heart and soul to him I will not become the stereotypical mate. I am not weak so I do not need to be followed everywhere.

He can go put his head down the toilet if he thinks I'm going through with this. And if he thinks that I'm not going to be reckless, well he should of thought about that before ripping me away from my family.

"Yes I realised that." I say trying to not let the annoyance in my voice slip through "but what can we do? Instead of standing in this deserted corridor like weirdos."

"Well we could go to the Alpha Prince's game room." Tate smirks giving me a nudge with his shoulder "because I know the Luna, who is the only other person beside the Alpha who is allowed in there, wants to play FIFA."