He's My Mate! Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Lost

Truth is,I felt like in his arms was where I belonged, I wanted to hold him like that till the end of time. He smelled so freaking good, I could feel my inner animal stir.

He stroked my back gently,giving me shivers across my spine. I wanted to just burst out and cry, not because I was missing my dad, but because being in that close to him reminded me just how much my wolf's been dying to mate. I just wanted to weep, but I managed to pull myself together. Not wanting to let go, I tightened my arms around him, he did the same and stepped closer to me, closing the little space between our bodies. If he kept rubbing my back like he was, I was going to lose it.

And very inappropriately, as usual, his hands rested on the lower of my back, pulling me closer. Was he even aware what he was doing to me?

I couldn't take it anymore.

I turned my head around, I looked into his eyes. They were enchanting. I could stare into the electric blue color for eternity and still never figure out what it was drew me into him.

We just stayed like that for what seemed like forever, boring into each other's eyes. Sometimes when you look into someone's eyes, it's as though your soul or spirit or whatever it is that's inside, is being molded into the right shape. Somehow with Jonathan, it was beyond that.

He was so right in every single way. My entire body was on fire from staring into his eyes, my wolf was whining relentlessly to claim him in every way possible. I wanted to just go away with him and escape this cruel world that was keeping us apart. His eyes were filled with so much care and concern and...lust?

Unexpectedly,he raised his hand and stroke my cheek lightly,sending volts of electricity spreading all over me. I closed my eyes unwillingly, enjoying the feel of his hand on my skin. I could feel my wolf urging me to just claim him right at that moment. 'Relax you beast...'

The pull was just too much for me to handle. Nervously, I leaned closer to him and he did the same. Everything inside was screaming no, after all, he was fucking nearly married. But how do you resist the one thing that sets your world on fire?

Before I knew it our lips collided. For the first time in my entire existence, I felt complete.

His lips fit perfectly with mine. So soft and tender, turning me on, turning me up, bringing me to life again. I wanted him so badly, and so did my wolf.

He moved his hands to my waist, then before I could even even think of stopping the whole thing, his hands were on my bottom as he lifted me up to straddle him. The kiss was lustful and passionate, it was like we've been waiting for this our entire lives.

He pressed himself further into me, pulling me even more closer. He was really unexpected. You'd think he was all uptight when he was throwing chemical anecdotes to us in class, but god, he could kiss like an expert, if there are kisses-experts.

I wrapped my legs around his him tighter, unable to control the surging desire at the deepest parts of my belly.