He's My Mate! Chapter 10

Chapter 10: She's back

As our lips moved in sync, I couldn't help but pull her closer to me, my grip around her waist tightening. She was just the right size, fit immaculately into my arms.

She ran her hands through my hair, gripping it and pulling me closer to her as our lips continued to explore each other.

The kiss started off soft and tender, but I wanted more, so I moved my tongue across her bottom lip and without hesitation she granted me access to her luscious mouth. Our tongue massaged each other ever so softly, leaving me wanting to do more than kiss her.

I moved my hand to her thigh and lifted one of her legs, pulling her even closer to me. Her other leg came around my waist and she was now straddling me with my hands on her cute pair of butt.

The kiss got even more fiery as her hands tightened around my neck, trying to pull me closer, as if we weren't close enough. Her moans were dis-shuffling my brains instantly, I wanted her. So much.

Of course the phone had to ring, fuck!

We stopped kissing and she jumped out of my grip, leaving me cold and wanton with desire.

"Shit." She cussed under her breath. And I knew, we had to talk about this. It just couldn't keep happening.

She walked over to the phone and answered it, I just stared at her. She must be from out of space.

I couldn't even hear what she was saying, too caught up on how beautiful she was and how she made me feel.

I hated that I kissed her but I didn't regret it one bit. And I knew I should but something just felt right about all this, I just hate the fact that it had to end, here and now. No matter how much I was attracted to her, she was seventeen and one of my students, this was all completely wrong.

As my thoughts drifted to how good it felt to hold her in my arms seconds ago, I remembered my fiancee.

"I think you should go." she said not turning around to face me,why does she have to avoid my eyes this much. There was something in her voice that I couldn't put a finger on...anger maybe?

"Why?" I asked shoving my hands in my pockets. There was no way I was leaving without us talking about all this mess.

"Because I want you to." She was trying really hard to sound mad, but who was she kidding?

"We need to talk about what just happened and there's no way I'm leaving until we do."

"We can't keep doing this!" Fuck, she was mad.

"Don't you think I know that already? You think I love cheating on my Julia, the woman I'm marrying in five weeks? You think I don't hate myself for being attracted to you? Charlene I'm a fucking pedophile and I don't even know how that came to be. " I didn't like that I was getting angry, but all this fucked up mess was getting to my head. "Believe me when I say all this is new to me, I'm not a cheat, I don't go around kissing teenage girls half my age but this - force or whatever it may be...I just-" By the time I stopped I was yelling, not at her but more at me and at the situation.

She turned to look at me, not saying anything. I think I might have upset her as I could see her eyes welling up with tears.

"I just...I'm sorry. You must think I'm crazy, hell, I think I'm crazy. Making up stories about some force pulling me to you, but it's the only way I could put in words how I feel and I need to know if you feel it too."

"You're not a pedophile and you're not crazy." her voice was so soft and innocent, I wanted to hold her and somehow make everything okay.

She might have said something, but she still hadn't answered my question.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when my phone vibrated in my pocket. She nodded and turned around, again with the 'giving me her back' thing.

"Yeah." I was annoyed,no doubt. I didn't even check the caller ID.

"Hey Jonny honey I just landed. I missed you so much I cannot wait to see you." My soon to be wife spoke on the phone. She probably wanted me to come pick her up.

"Hey Jules, uhm. I missed you too." Shit, if this wasn't evil, I didnt't know what was. I have never lied to Julia before and somehow, this kid walks in and I lose myself.

"Hurry, come and get me." She really did sound excited to be back.

"I-uhm...I'm at work right now, can't you-uhm-maybe take a cab." she hated public transport with her soul, she wouldn't even consider it. I felt horrible for lying to her but no way was I gonna risk giving her a heart attack, especially over the phone. I had to tell her the truth.

"Jon, no! Speak to the headmaster or something, I'm sure you can work it out...I want to see you babe, I missed you!"

This was gonna be long awkward day, how on earth am I supposed to look at her, let alone touch her when I've been kissing one of my students.

"Okay I'll be there in a sec."

"I love youuuu..."she purred and I knew she wouldn't hang up util I said it back, but I couldn't bring myself to say it, why? I didn't know. It just felt wrong.

"I missed you too..." I said and hung up. I could see Charlene's shoulder getting tense, but she knew about her even before we kissed for the first time.

"I-er-have to go, that was Julia and she's back. I have to pick her up at the airport."I told her, feeling like a complete dickhead.

She just nodded. She really was not much a talker.

I headed for the door, "Goodbye Charlene." I said as I closed the door, stepping out of the house.

Was that a growl I heard inside?

I was tempted to turn and go back inside, but I didn't wanna end up making out with her again, so I just left. After all, it was all over.

Julia being back meant I had to get my shit together and start acing like an adult.