He's My Mate! Chapter 9

Chapter 9: She's Hot...

I froze at his words, he thinks the kiss was a mistake....

The thought of him thinking that left my heart aching. I felt stupid for assuming that for a second he might have enjoyed it as much as I did. I guess I should just stop fooling around and accept that he can never be mine.

"Charlene..." he called from the door again. His voice soft and husky. He is such a....hot messy trouble.

After a moment of silence, I thought he had gone and started walking to my room. But before I could reach the first step, the door opened. I was certain I locked it.

I stopped at my track not turning around to face him. How can I when I know that it'll only lead to more problems, ones which we both couldn't handle.

Jonathan Garner's POV

I stood outside, wondering if maybe what happened yesterday had somehow ignited some sort of fear in her toward me, although she kissed me back or maybe I just imagined it.

I really should have acted professionally, but I guess it's too late now.

I stood there for a while and when I decided to leave I heard footsteps inside, so I tried my luck and grabbed the door handle, the door was not locked. I walked straight in, shutting the door behind.

There she was. Wearing a tank top that revealed her perfectly shaped torso. But it was no match to the shorts she was wearing, she had beautiful legs. She didn't turn around and that meant only one thing, me ogling her butts, like the pedophile I was.

I hated myself for wanting her this much but it was a feeling I couldn't control. if I had a choice, I would put an end to all this madness, but I how do you put out of fire that you can't even see?

For a while, I just looked her body, she got curves in all the right places, with amazingly shaped hips. She's hot, undeniably especially with her hair down.

Dreams from last night rushed back to my thoughts. I really should feel guilty about all this, but when I woke up this morning I had wished that the dreams were real.

'I needed to snap back to reality' I told myself, taking a deep breath to calm myself. I mean, this is all so wrong on so many levels. I could go to jail for all this. Fuck, I haven't even thought of that before.

"Hello Charlene." I said finally.

"Say what you need to say and leave." She snapped, feisty much are we?

She so hate my guts right now, maybe I should just go but not until I apologise. I couldn't even work properly because I felt horrible for what had transpired. When Jessica told me she was not coming in, I knew I had to see her, to reassure that what happened was a stupid mistake on my part.