Just For You!

Hi there bookworms :)

Just here to clarify a couple of things following my previous announcement, but before we get to the nitty-gritty of it, I want to say thank you again.
I hope you never get tired of hearing me say it, because I will never stop thanking you. I want to make it clear that without you, none of this would've been possible.
We're all bookworms here, and you probably know how much this means to me to see my name in print. So I'll say it again and again and again: thank you!

Please note that the last couple of chapters have been unpublished from Wattpad as I mentioned in my last announcement :(

The book has been edited and proofread, so for my supportive readers who may have been displeased with the writing in the book; rest assured, it will all be sorted out - the grammar, inconsistencies, spelling, sentence construction and all of that nifty stuff  :)

Now, updates!

The book is now listed in Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35557027-he-s-my-mate 

Get! On! It!

You can now write a review, rate it, add it to your bookshelves, and recommend it. Spread it around like a terrible rash! Tell your friends. Tell your brothers and your sisters. Tell your mom and your dad. Tell your pet rock. Tell your crush, and who knows? You might impress him/her with your cool taste in books!

I now also have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/K-Konyana-1512699872113312/

 Like and follow for more updates and interact with me and other fellow readers.

That's all for now, guys. Keep your eyes peeled on any of those sites for the next few weeks and join me in the countdown to the book launch!

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers. The last day of submission is on July 12.  

Stay lovely :)