He's My Mate! Chapter 34

Chapter 34: The Move

Jonathan

"Why are you moving out?" Sapphire asked,holding some photos of me and Julia.

"I told you Saph,I don't like the place anymore." I replied,packing my clothes into the boxes.

"Then how come aunt Jules is not here to help you?" I ignored her,thinking that maybe she might let go of the subject. I didn't want to talk about Julia,especially now that I was planning on asking Charlene out. I just want to make her mine,I want to brag about her in front of my friends,I want to take her home to meet my mom. I just want to be with her,and I know that we should dtart off as friends but,I just...I have this affection for her which sometimes scares me. I have never in my whole entire life felt like that about a girl.

God damn,I miss her now...I should realy stop thinking about her. I haven't seen her since the 'date' on friday and I didn't want to call her. It was only saturday morning after all,but I sure as hell can't wait for monday.

"You know you can tell me if you two are divorcing." Sapphire probed.

"I know that,and no we're not divorcing since we never got married but we're taking a break from each other."

I explained.

"You mean you are still gonna get married?" she squealed a little. All she ever wanted was to be the flower girl at our wedding and it bothered her that there wasn't gonna be any wedding.

"Well not exactly but maybe I might find you another aunt."

"Or maybe there is another aunt already..." Logan intruded,walking inside the room.

I threw a shirt at him.

"What! It is kinda true. So Saph sweety,your dreams of becomin-"

"Logan stop! Saph,there is no other aunt...at least not yet,okay." I looked at Saph and she looked rather disappointed.

"Oh...so there will be one once our brother here-" Logan again intruded.

"Will you just shush." I cut him off. My brother was really something.

"What exactly happened between you and Jules?" Saph asked.

"Let's just say you're too young to understand." I replied coolly, but boy the girl was inquisitive.

"But I'm 7 already." she purred.

"But she's 7 already Jon." Logan mimicked Saph.

I threw another shirt at him,"Logan will you shut up. Sweetheart,you're not seven,you're six." I corrected her.

"So..." This time Logan and Saph spoke at the same time.

"Who called you here again?" I asked looking at them both disbelievingly. They can be annoying,their combination was fatal,they could kill you with their annoyance.

"Oh so you don't need our help?" Saph spoke and of course Logan had to say something,"Let's go Saph." Logan grabbed Sapphire's hand,dragging her out of the room.

"We'll be downstairs,waiting for your apology." Sapphire spoke as they headed down the stairs.

And that's how the rest of the packing went,Logan and Sapphire annoying me and Logan constantly influencing Saph to bug me about 'the new aunt'....siblings...sigh.

I thought we'd never finish but at the end of the day,we managed to pack everything in place,and tomorrow,I was gonna move back to my apartment and start a new life,for the first time in three years without Julia. It was...well, new. She's been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.