February 13 2015

Yesterday was the last day before Valentine's Day, and the sock hop dance. I was extremely nervous at first, because I didn't know what I was going to get Andy. About a week before, I had been to a church activity and we did string art. I did a heart, and I decided I would give that to him. It was so perfect, too. His reaction was surprised and happy. It made me so happy that he liked it. He put it into his backpack and kissed me after. He had told me the the hadn't gotten me anything and that he felt bad, and I was okay with it. On Wednesday we bought carnations- I kind of bought one for him to give to me. He forgot his money, but I didn't mind. It was perfect. I got them during 4th period. I was to only one in my class to get one again.

We hung out after school too. But not much. He walked me to Von's and we hugged and kissed goodbye before saying we'd see each other at the dance. I was late by half of an hour- my hair took a lot longer than I thought it would. We crimped it, and it looked so cute. The crimps are still in. When I walked in, I found him. He told me he barley recognized me. I could barley recognize him too, because I'm blind without my glasses. I had my makeup all done and lipstick on, and when he kissed me it stuck to his lips.

We danced- at first it was with my friends, but we broke off. I'm not comfortable with anyone else like I am with him. As we were dancing, he pulled me close to him and we just kind of fast swayed to the beat. We were holding hands, and then he let go,beginning to dig in his chest pocket. I tried to see what he was doing, but he wouldn't let me see what was in between his fingers. Then he finally put his fingers up in front of my nose. Pinched between his fingers was the princess cut cubic zirconia ring that I had been daunting over. He took my hand and put it on my finger and just let me stare at it. Then I kissed him, hard on the lips, hugging him with all of my strength to express how happy and loved I felt. It was perfect.