6: You're On Your Period

Gerard:

Your Boyfriend Gerard, cancelled your 3rd Date of the Week. You were pissed off and a little bit suspicious, which was the reason why you called him,

"Hello?" A tired voice answered, the same voice that gave you Butterflies even when you're mad. Although you shook off the weird feeling you felt before asking.

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

"What? No Hello?" Gerard joked. Your silence was a good enough answer for him. "Sorry Babe. It's just um... you said you're on your Period and I um.. I just don't know what I can do..." 

You giggled, "Seriously?" 

"Yeah..." You heard him laugh nervously. 

"Don't be worried, although I'm just a bit mad that you were ignoring me. How about you come over to make it up?" You bit your Lip, worried about what his answer would be.

"Sure Baby," You could just hear the smile in his Voice.

Mikey:

Your Phone vibrated against your Leg, telling you you had a Message. 

'Wassup Y/N?' The message said.

'Nothing really, just laying on my Bed in Pain,' You messaged back, groaning in pain.

After a couple of minutes you checked your Phone to see that Mikey hadn't texted back, as usual. You decided to take a Nap to try relive some of your Pain. You didn't know how long you slept, but you could tell it wasn't for long as it was still a Bright Sunny afternoon. As you woke, you felt a pair of Arms around your waist and a head nuzzled into your Neck.

"Hey Baby," Mikey's voice greeted you. 

"Mikey?" You asked, turning around to face him. Your Lips curved into a smile, mirroring his.

"I got you Chocolate, Pads, and your favourite Chick Flicks," His small Smile grew more.

"You're Perfect, you know that?" You kissed him. 

Frank:

Everything was pissing you off, even your Boyfriend Frank. It was that time of the Month, and Frank never let you forget it.

"Hey Y/N.. What's bleeding out of your Vagina like? I bet it's fun!" He grinned.

"Ha. Ha. You're just hilarious, Frank," You said back to him sarcastically.

"Wait how to you even put a Tampon up there? Is it like when I put my-" You cut him off before he could finish his sentence. 

"Is this all you're going to talk about? Because I can just leave if you're going to make fun of me because of my Period." You threatened him. He threw his Arms around you and pouting, preventing you from leaving. Later though, he let you drag him around the Mall to go on a Shopping Spree for Hours.

Ray:

"So, Y/N. I know you're feeling shitty this week. And it is definitely NOT your fault, it's like Mother Nature's or someone's. You're not the only one, tons of girls go through this as well. It's completely normal and it just naturally happens every month out of your Vagina for some weird reason. I don't remember, we didn't learn much in Health Class. Do you want something? Chocolate? Um.. Tampons?" Your Boyfriend rambled on while sitting on the Couch next to you and rubbing your Stomach.

"Sure," You giggled at his Awkwardness, "but I need something more." 

"What's that? More Pads, Candy, Tampons? What do you need?" He asks.

"I need you," A smile spread across Ray's face as you pecked him on the Lips.

----------------

A/N

I got bored, and wrote this on the Bus to School. 

If you enjoyed Add to your Libraries and Vote. 

Courtney :) xox