12: First Time He Says 'I Love You'

Gerard:

When you couldn't sleep, Gerard took you on a Walk around the Neighborhood. On this particular Night, a Full Moon illuminated the Sky and you two settled down at the Playground, swinging lazily on the swing sets.

"What do you think about that keeps you awake at Night Y/N?" He asked as you stopped, just staring at the Sky.

"I think about you, and my Family, and what I want to do with my life, What do you think about Gerard?"

"I think about perfect ways to say I love you but every time I think of a situation or try I get nervous and fuck up." You looked at him, but he was already staring at you. "I love you. I love you Y/N Y/L/N and there isn't a thing in the World that I wouldn't do to make you Happy." You stared back at him, before getting up. You pulled his shirt collar and while his face was inches from yours, you said the Words that he wanted to hear:

"Gerard Way, I've wanted you to tell me that since the day I met you, when I felt that instant connection." He smiled before wrapping his Arms around your Waist and Kissing you softly.

Mikey:

You 2 were at the County Fair held once a year and it was the end of the Night. Mikey had decided to ride the Ferris Wheel, knowing that there were going to be fireworks lit off.

"Come on Y/N, it'll be fun." He started pouting and the Ferris Wheel came to a stop, letting passengers on. You sighed, grabbing his Hand.

"Come on, I don't want to see you pouting." He smiled and held onto your Hand tightly as the Ride made it's way to the Top. When the ride stopped for Fireworks, you were already at the very top.

"Hey, Y/N, I have to tell you something," He said as small fireworks were lit off.

"What is it Mikey?" He cupped your Cheek and rubbed his Thumb along your Jaw.

"I..I Love You Y/N." Your Jaw dropped a bit and you looked at him, the Fireworks illuminating his Features.

"I Love You too Mikey," You whispered, kissing him softly. You felt him smile as the Fireworks went off, seeing as you had made some of your own.

Frank:

You hadn't seen the Guys in a long time, especially Frank. You missed him so much and you missed hearing his Voice. One day, a Fan tweeted you a link to a Twitcam which was a My Chemical Romance interview. You opened it automatically and Frank was already on the Screen.

"So," The interviewer started off with. "When was the last time you saw your Girlfriend Frank?"

"I dunno, maybe 3-4 months ago. I mean, yeah you have Skype Calls and FaceTime but it's not the same thing as getting to hear her voice in person or getting to hug her. I miss her Hugs a lot. Gerard's aren't even good enough!" Everyone laughed for a bit before going on with the questions.

"So, Frank. The big question that is on everyone's mind is do you love her? Like, do you genuinely love her with all your Soul, as much as someone can love a Person?" He sat there, and you bit your Lip, noticing the Call in number. You dialed it quickly and you explained to the people that you were Frank's girlfriend and they agreed to let you talk after his answer.

"Honestly I can say I love Y/N. My life was sort of empty without her there, and now that she's here I can't bring myself to ever want to let her go." There were 'awes' from the crowd and you felt yourself tear up a bit.

"Frank, you want a surprise?"

"I love surprises!"

The interviewer didn't answer though, you did, "Frank, I love you too."

"Y/N? Oh my god, this is amazing. Babe, when I get Home next week, I'm going to prove it to you. I Promise. I love you Baby."

You let out a shaky laugh, "I love you too Frank."

Ray: (A/N okay so Ray has an older Brother called Louis, or that's what I heard, but for the way I've planned this one, his Brother is going to be younger.)

You had tagged along to one of Louis' soccer games with Ray, and it was late at night. You sat there, your Back leaned against Ray's chest, cheering on Louis as he made another goal.

"Ray, look what I got!" He said smiling at you and his Brother.

"Good job Buddy! Hey, your Team is gonna leave soon. Don't you want to get Pizza with them?"

"Yeah, I'll see you at Home later right?" Ray nodded and hugged his little brother, before he hugged you. "Bye Y/N. You gonna come home with Ray?" You nodded.

"I'll see you later Louis!" Ray shouted and he smiled and waved bye before running off with his Team. "He really likes you," Ray whispered into your Ear as sank back against his Chest.

"I like him too." He kissed your Cheek and wrapped his Arms around your Waist. "Ray, where do you see us?"

"What do you mean Babe?" You got up and walked over to a Goal Post.

"I dunno, I mean, do you love me?" You looked at the Ground and felt yourself Blush. You didn't want to be the person to say I love you first.

"Y/N," He said in a whisper, standing in front of you. His rough Hands tilted your Head upwards, setting your gaze with his. "I Love you with all my Heart, Question is do you Love me?"

"I Love you so freaking much," You whispered, wrapping your Arms around his Neck and Kissing him slowly.

------------------------

A/N

I feel like this was cute (I know I've said this on all the other ones but I mean it this time), and the Video at the top, is the situation that is going on in Frank's imagine.

If you enjoyed Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox