67: He Helps You Raise Your Siblings

Gerard:

When your parents died, your life stopped. Nothing was ever going to be okay and you had no idea how to pick up and move on. Your parents left you everything but what you didn't know is that they left you legal guardian of your sister and brother. Your sister was 9 and your brother was 4. You had no idea how to be a mother, that was your mom's job. Gerard knocked on your door one day right after you had become their guardians. You answered the door to see Gerard with bags surrounding him and his PlayStation in his arms. "What are you doing?" You asked. "Moving in. DADDY'S HOME!" He yelled, walking past you to the tv and hooking up his PlayStation. "What?" "You're the strongest person I know and I also know that you would never ask for help even if you were drowning so I'm here to help you, not because you asked but because I want to," "Why?" You asked. "Because I love you and I love Poppy and Miles (you can change the names if you wish) and I want you to be okay."

Mikey:

When you were 2 and your brother was just a few weeks old, your parents left you in the care of your Aunt, left and never came back. Your Aunt took care of you until you were 18 and your brother was 16 then she kicked you out with nowhere to go. You and Mikey had been dating for a year now so you called and begged to move in with him. "Of course you can move in with me, why would you even think I would say no?!" Since your brother was old enough he didn't need to be overly taken care of like a baby but, he definitely needed a man in his life to show him how to be and you knew Mikey could do that. Mikey loved showing your brother everything he knew. He didn't act like his dad because he knew he wasn't but he loved being his friend and taking care of him.

Frank:

You and Frank had started dating not too long ago and when people asked how you met, the two of you always laughed. Your parents had left you and your younger sister one day to go to dinner and they never came back. Frank had come over that night to help babysit and never left. When you knew they weren't coming back Frank decided it was time for him to step in and help you. It was a situation not many 18 year olds find themselves but that is exactly where you and Frank found yourselves. But with his help you were able to take over the parent role and take care of your younger sister.

Ray:

You and Ray had been friends for a while and he knew how your family was and that you were left taking care of your younger brother and he always wanted to help but you didn't want to bother him with it. You worked multiple jobs to try and keep everything going, but soon it became too much and you called Ray, in tears. "Ray, you know how you always said you were always there?" "Of course! Y/N what's wrong?" "I can't do it anymore, it's all too much, I need your help!"

A few months later..

Everything was back on track. Ray moved in with you and your younger brother. While you worked, Ray stayed home and took care of him and when you came home he would make dinner and you and him would spend all kinds of time together. It was almost like your family was back together again. It wasn't a 'normal' family but it was your family and you loved your boys so much and you wouldn't change anything for the world.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OH HEY THERE STRANGERS! Did you miss me? Of course not. I hope that you've all had an amazing Christmas, and if you're on a school break. Hope it's going great. I haven't uploaded in a while because I've had a tough few months, but I'm not going to bore anyone with that info

Also.. did any of you guys ever watch Big Time Rush when you were younger? Because I'm currently re-watching EVERY SINGLE EPISODE of Big Time Rush, and never realised how attractive Kendall actually is. And oh my god look at him now. I've attached a now vs then picture of Kendall because I love him😂💕 also if you click on the link underneath this it will show you a video from an episode I watched today and found it hilarious

https://youtu.be/9tuDe95o7hg

Anyway..

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox