31: You Meet Your Celebrity Crush & He Gets Jealous

Gerard:

Pete Wentz was one of your favourite Band Members ever. Even more than Gerard, but when you met Gerard, you fell in love with him, and not the Band guy. But when you were sitting in his House, he came in smiling. "Why are you so happy?" You asked as he sat next to you. "We get to record some songs with Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy this weekend," He smiled. Your face went from smiling to eyes widened and your Facial Expression blank. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, I have to go though, see my Sister and stuff. I'll come back tonight!" You called, heading straight for the Door. He didn't know about how you were obsessed with Pete, and if he saw your reaction, he would be crushed. You had to plan everything out in your head on how you would be able to meet him. You ended up staying at your Sisters' for a couple days and Gerard texted you to say Pete was there. "Are you gonna come back? I'm lonely without you :(" The message read. "Coming back today, don't worry :)" You replied, before driving back. You stood at the Front Door, pushing it open to immediately hear guitars and singing. Walking in, you kept calm and went to Gerard's makeshift recording studio in the spare room. "Hi," You called in, causing papers to stop rustling and five pairs of Eyes staring at you. You smiled when you saw the Hazel ones of your Boyfriend, but died a little when you saw the Brown ones of Pete's. "Thank God you're back," Gerard said, hugging you. You hugged tightly and looked at him. "I had to come back, you missed me,: You said, smiling. "Oh this is Pete by the way Y/N." He said motioning to him. "Gerard hasn't shut up about you, my God," He said, shaking your Hand. You smiled brightly at him and nodded. "Well I guess it's good I'm back!" You said as he smiled back. He sat back down and started talking to Frank as Gerard pulled you into the Kitchen. "I've never seen you smile like that,"He says, as you lean against the counter. "I like Fall Out Boy, can you get mad at me for someone I've liked since I was 14?" He looked down and then back at you. "Just Promise not to leave." He held out his Pinky. "Promise," You said, linking yours with his.

Mikey:

You were sitting in a coffee shop with your Boyfriend whilst in LA, just talking about things that were happening in your lives. As he went to get you a another up, you looked to your right and saw someone really familiar. You squinted and saw the name on the cup said Dan. You mentally freaked out once realising it was Daniel Radcliffe (don't judge, i love him.) He went to get up and he slung his messenger bag over his shoulder, accidentally hitting you. "I'm sorry," He said, looking directly at you. "No, no it's fine." You mentally kicked yourself because your voice got so high pitched. "Are you sure? It hit you kinda hard," He said, readjusting the Bag. "I'm fine. I've been hit on accident with worse, like a guitar once, but that's the past." You smiled at him and he returned it. "Well have a nice day," He said, waving. You watched as he left and sighed because he was just so attractive. "Coffee," Mikey said quietly as he sat across from you. "Uh huh," You said, still in a somewhat daze. "So you telling me I have an amazing effect on you was a lie?" You shook your head and looked at him. "What? No, no he's just my favourite actor and I obsessed over him, before I even obsessed over you, but I date you now," You said, taking a long sip of your coffee. "And besides you have your girl celebrity crush." He smirked and leaned back in his chair. "I don't oogle every time like you though." "Shut up Way," You said drinking your Coffee as he quietly laughed to himself.

Frank: (This one is from tumblr somewhere, but don't remember the username, sorry!)

It was time for the Golden Globe Awards and you and Frank went as a Date. You were an actress and was nominated for best performance by an Actress and you waited patiently as the nominees went by. "And the winner is, Y/N Y/L/N!" Jimmy Fallon said into the Microphone. You smiled and hugged Frank tightly before going up to accept the award. "Wow, uhm Thanks. I don't have much of a speech so I guess I'll keep it brief. I'd like to thank my Mom and Dad for supporting me when I said I didn't want to take the traditional learning route. I'd like to thank my fellow co-stars for putting up with my crap all the time on set because I can be annoying, just admit it now. And I'd like to thank my boyfriend Frank for telling me I could do it and sending me motivational texts before I'd go film. So thank you and thank you guys for this awesome award!" You shouted into the microphone before stepping onto the side of the stage and listening to the Male nominees. "And the winner is, Eddie Redmayne!" (he's my fave okay?) Jimmy called again. You felt your Heart race a bit because you loved Eddie and had always wanted to meet him. He ran onto the stage and made his speech. "And I think honestly the nominees were awesome this year, and I'm glad Y/N won because I've watched her and she, she honestly worked so hard for this. So good job Y/N!" He said smiling over at you. You smiled back and went over to hug him. The crowd clapped and you were escorted backstage. As you went back to your seat, you saw Frank was tensed up. "What's wrong?" You asked as you grabbed his Hand. "I didn't like the way he hugged you,' He said as the show went on. "But I'm not with him, I'm with you," You said turning his face to look at you. "You'll always be with me right?" "Right," You said, kissing him softly.

Ray: (This one is also from Tumblr, and again isn't mine and I don't know who wrote this.)

You were a massive Fangirl all thanks to The Hunger Games and when you saw there was going to be a Mall Tour near where you lived that included Liam Hemsworth and you tricked Ray into going. "Why are we here again? You know I hate shopping," He groaned as you dragged him towards the signing booth. You pulled out your copy of Catching Fire and hit Ray. "Shush okay? We can leave after a couple of hours." He eyed your book suspiciously. "We came here for a stupid book didn't we?" "It's not stupid!" You hit him again and he chuckled. "Next," The security guard said. You smiled as Jennifer Lawrence asked for your Name and signed the inside front cover, you internally screamed when Josh Hutcherson gave you a high-five. But when you got to Liam, you stopped. You stuttered out your name and could feel yourself become more and more awkward when he gave back the Book. Ray was waiting at the end and looked all depressed. "What?" You said as you two walked away. "You never looked at me like that," He mumbled. "Ray, I've looked at you and said I Love You more than I will ever say to him." You said, wrapping your Arm around him and kissing his Cheek.

----------------

A/N

Okay so the first 2 Celebrities were the first 2 I thought of, whereas Frank and Ray's were from Tumblr. If I knew the owner of those imagines I'd mention their tumblr, but I don't know it. Sorry :/

Also, like last time, I had to put it all in one big paragraph, because it looked a lot better. So sorry for that, especially if you're like me and get confused easily.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox